Others Complete [Translation Request]Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku 2 Case. Moto AV Dan'yuu & Binkan Tsuma

4ZeR0

Jun 26, 2017
i think the wife pov its the best part haha you get to see her mental process and those little lies that she kept to herself. since i dont have this fetish i enjoy the games for the story and characters motivations mostly, you know like those pink novels were the wife cheats on a shitty husband. i think the atelier games have that edge, were anyone can enjoy them since its usually not a heartbreaking-stolen-wife scenario for most of the time, or that ending its a really obvious outcome that you can easily avoid. i get that their most recent efforts went more into that route, but hopefully its just an effort to please most demographics.
I love seeing the Wife's perspective right after the husbands it's seeing both sides and both characters thought process that really makes the fetish what it is and to that end I think its probably why I prefer netorase to straight up NTR

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I hope that someone is interested to translate the AV Sister series of Atelier Sakura, its great but I just don't know if it counts as NTR because I think the main fetish in that series is incest(bro-sister) where the AV actress sisters ends up with their brother (MC)

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I hope that someone is interested to translate the AV Sister series of Atelier Sakura, its great but I just don't know if it counts as NTR because I think the main fetish in that series is incest(bro-sister) where the AV actress sisters ends up with their brother (MC)
I think it's call NTR if bro/MC have fell to her sister/heroine.

Since I never play AV Atelier Sakura series, i don't know about story.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
if u would u can make thread Translate request about it...

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020

capu2

May 15, 2018
Yes , but sister fell for MC to in the end so for me MC NTR'D other guys too so maybe its Netori
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You mean Rin? I was bored during the start of the pandemic so I translated some AS games out of whim. Might release some after the issues of Marina 2. My friend is almost done debugging the Majiro Engine (Curse you AS for using this stinky engine) Rin.png

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
You mean Rin? I was bored during the start of the pandemic so I translated some AS games out of whim. Might release some after the issues of Marina 2. My friend is almost done debugging the Majiro Engine (Curse you AS for using this stinky engine) View attachment 1134788
Wow 1 of my wishes has been answered, but in my spoiler post Im talking about the most recent release of AV sister series , but anyway all AV sister series has this kind of similar story anyway

otakuElite

Apr 13, 2021
How to play the game? i dont know what chapter i'm on it just ends and doesnt say when i reach a new chapter i'm confused

StrikeExia

Jun 29, 2018
You mean Rin? I was bored during the start of the pandemic so I translated some AS games out of whim. Might release some after the issues of Marina 2. My friend is almost done debugging the Majiro Engine (Curse you AS for using this stinky engine) View attachment 1134788
Any possible update on how its going for the debugging of Marina 2 engine? :O