Others Complete [Translation Request]Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku 2 Case. Moto AV Dan'yuu & Binkan Tsuma

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
Actually no, there is a new release of Atelier Sakura, the heroine looks like Mayumi that they are like twins however we will have to wait for a hero like capu2 to translate it
If your talking about then beware, its not told from the husbands side its from the guy they get to fuck the wife, also spoiler for content and ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
Jun 26, 2018
Capu2 did you find any unused text or missing/not script implemented into the game? I found out that Marina 2 was rushed by Atelier by somebody there when I asked them directly about a remake and they said its possible as an HD version one day but not planned.

Now I'm curious now if they rushed any scenes and didn't implement all the script properly into the game (I asked AS too but they didnt respond to that question)

I keep meaning to go through the script of a game called My Tsuma by Tryset, because I feel like there was a NTR moment that didn't make it into the game but is in there somewhere, but I can only find it by reading the script directly. So many games to play sigh let alone scripts to read...

capu2

May 15, 2018
Capu2 did you find any unused text or missing/not script implemented into the game? I found out that Marina 2 was rushed by Atelier by somebody there when I asked them directly about a remake and they said its possible as an HD version one day but not planned.

Now I'm curious now if they rushed any scenes and didn't implement all the script properly into the game (I asked AS too but they didnt respond to that question)

I keep meaning to go through the script of a game called My Tsuma by Tryset, because I feel like there was a NTR moment that didn't make it into the game but is in there somewhere, but I can only find it by reading the script directly. So many games to play sigh let alone scripts to read...
They used all the scripts. They can't really omit lines because Majiro Engine has specific Hexadecimals placement for lines to appear.

With that being said, it's still full of bugs after translating it. My friend is looking over it right now.

To summarize, the translation is done but the engine is falling apart after translating it.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
They used all the scripts. They can't really omit lines because Majiro Engine has specific Hexadecimals placement for lines to appear.

With that being said, it's still full of bugs after translating it. My friend is looking over it right now.

To summarize, the translation is done but the engine is falling apart after translating it.
okay take it slowly capu2....
keep quality it's higher equal to quality too :whistle::KEK:

StrikeExia

Jun 29, 2018

Oof, hope the bugs get resolved. Really looking forward to the translation. Bless you once again for picking up this project.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
If your talking about then beware, its not told from the husbands side its from the guy they get to fuck the wife, also spoiler for content and ending
There is no wife POV? What's going with AS games , seems like their games are becoming Netori now

Jun 26, 2018
There is no wife POV? What's going with AS games , seems like their games are becoming Netori now
I think they are just getting worn out, they literally mass produce games and I think the gears are starting to grind more straight forward stories...like almost too straight forward. But AS games have ALWAYS been all over the map for quality.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Wireframe

Jul 4, 2018

Thanks so much for the translation! Hopefully the bugs can be fixed.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
yeah no wife/heroine POV in the last few AS games sadly, but I wouldnt say that they are becoming netori as
NTR is enjoyable only in the wife's POV especially if its Atelier Sakura's work , Netori is enjoyable if its in Harem games , where you as the player conquer all the woman including married women . I am disappointed to be honest , I thought its another lending play where MC is a cuckold and then the wife will report and then we see what happened in her POV

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
NTR is enjoyable only in the wife's POV especially if its Atelier Sakura's work , Netori is enjoyable if its in Harem games , where you as the player conquer all the woman including married women . I am disappointed to be honest , I thought its another lending play where MC is a cuckold and then the wife will report and then we see what happened in her POV
If truly nothing POV from wife,
I think AS make new "Fresh game" first before next project game continued from 2 perpective.
Since we know All (CMIIW) AS games before have 2 perspective. It's new from develop I think.

Drazy

Dec 23, 2019
For me on the contrary, wife's POV not realistic, i dont like it. If you imagine yourself in the place of the main (male) hero, you need wife's reports or personally watch her with other guy.

Reactions: sepulturero

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
There is some hope for their next release , MC is going out with a gyaru who they dont have much in common with but they get along. Shes the flashy easy going type and doesnt mind when people can see her underwear, MC gets a strange feeling from this. But then again I doubt that there is gonna be a heroine perspective in this one either cause that seems to be the trend.

Jun 26, 2018
The BEST WAY to feel NTR feelings is if you put yourself in the males point of view of the husband or boyfriend, the idea is to feel what they feel. Their anguish and arousal, their pain and confusion!

I enjoy female pov to fill in details, but I do not feel ntr at all since women in hentai all turn into fuck sluts no matter what their personality and do whatever their pussy wants until they orgasm seeing hearts. I do not feel NTR feelings from this, sure its hot to see her enjoy a good lover but i cannot relate from her point of view otherwise because she does not feel the NTR in the same way as a man unless she herself is being NTR by her man.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
For me on the contrary, wife's POV not realistic, i dont like it. If you imagine yourself in the place of the main (male) hero, you need wife's reports or personally watch her with other guy.
you know, sometimes japanese fetish self is odd.
That's why they improved from netorare/cucklod + report

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The BEST WAY to feel NTR feelings is if you put yourself in the males point of view of the husband or boyfriend, the idea is to feel what they feel. Their anguish and arousal, their pain and confusion!

I enjoy female pov to fill in details, but I do not feel ntr at all since women in hentai all turn into fuck sluts no matter what their personality and do whatever their pussy wants until they orgasm seeing hearts. I do not feel NTR feelings from this, sure its hot to see her enjoy a good lover but i cannot relate from her point of view otherwise because she does not feel the NTR in the same way as a man unless she herself is being NTR by her man.
Reminds me of the game Please bang my wife 1 (which is for me the is best NTR game of AS) back in 2017 the first ever AS game that I played, it made my heart race in the wife's confession part especially when the wife began teasing the MC in every detail of her affair , and that game awaken my NTR fetish and back then I really don't know that there is a wife's POV, I almost got a heart attack because of too much joy when I discovered the scene in the extras upon clicking it out of curiosity and that made me follow AS and after that Marina Cuckolding 1 and Mayumi so after playing AS games, I don't want to play other NTR game anymore without female's POV and that is why any other western NTR games are bad

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I really hope this gets trans one day really liked the 1st one and don’t want to play 3 before this

Sep 11, 2020
i think the wife pov its the best part haha you get to see her mental process and those little lies that she kept to herself. since i dont have this fetish i enjoy the games for the story and characters motivations mostly, you know like those pink novels were the wife cheats on a shitty husband. i think the atelier games have that edge, were anyone can enjoy them since its usually not a heartbreaking-stolen-wife scenario for most of the time, or that ending its a really obvious outcome that you can easily avoid. i get that their most recent efforts went more into that route, but hopefully its just an effort to please most demographics.

blader_1336

May 18, 2018

Damn, this majiro engine seems to be a pain in the ass translating even though some empress games had it like Starless, don't know how they did it as that game was insane. Thank you for the hard work capu2

Reactions: Satiro