Others Complete [Translation Request]Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku 2 Case. Moto AV Dan'yuu & Binkan Tsuma

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
It's Nagayori's work that's why it looks like Mayumi.

Unfortunately, it's not Mayumi 3 :(
my self not yet finished mayumi cuckold 2 (mayumi perspective)
but with see some GC mayumi get Gangbang. I Think it's enough for her in mayumi 2.

Except if her have another darkside before met the husband or thinking will betrayed him. but that's not cuckolding report again :KEK:

Oh yea from narrative the writer, I think somepeople don't like with netorase and cuckold in one time. So dont fully hope if him will release mayumi cuck 3.
but still in my heart I hope if they can make story again with mayumi, it's okay :D

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
Just wanna share some news AS/NTR FANS ! Check this out ! Another Series of Cuckolding Report by Atelier Sakura on Feb 2021, I thought its Mayumi cuckolding report 3 , the heroine wife looks like her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I guest have to make another translation REQ thread for this one :love:
played it you play as the netori guy in this one, after her hubby asks you. writing was better than the last few AS games so give it a go. also there are only 2 endings and to get ending 2 you have to use up all dialog options in the pre-first report scene after doing a full playthrough to get end 2

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
my self not yet finished mayumi cuckold 2 (mayumi perspective)
but with see some GC mayumi get Gangbang. I Think it's enough for her in mayumi 2.

Except if her have another darkside before met the husband or thinking will betrayed him. but that's not cuckolding report again :KEK:

Oh yea from narrative the writer, I think somepeople don't like with netorase and cuckold in one time. So dont fully hope if him will release mayumi cuck 3.
but still in my heart I hope if they can make story again with mayumi, it's okay :D
If there will be a Mayumi 3 , theres a possibility that the ntr guy will be the monster dick man she met in the club, where the player have to option to cheat with him or not

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
If there will be a Mayumi 3 , theres a possibility that the ntr guy will be the monster dick man she met in the club, where the player have to option to cheat with him or not
lets hope dude....
mayumi part 3 like marina...

and

all series AS game translated *winktocapu2 ;) :KEK: :KEK: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dark.knight48

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Anyone has a link to download it? in japanese at least? i dont find it