Others Complete [Translation Request]Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku 2 Case. Moto AV Dan'yuu & Binkan Tsuma

appleapple9

Apr 3, 2020
People are asking me for the raw game file. So here you go . You need local machine to play and winrar to extracted. If I knew how to translate it. I would do it.

blader_1336

May 18, 2018
+1
Yes please. Part 1 was fine but this looks to be on whole another level since the guy Marina is cucking with is way better than college boy with more experience.

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
+1
Yes please. Part 1 was fine but this looks to be on whole another level since the guy Marina is cucking with is way better than college boy with more experience.
playing with vnr it's the best netorase by atelier sakura hope someone translate this one day

seighart

Jun 21, 2018
+1 still no translation. :(
heard someone in reddit say they change something in game so people not easily translate the game

seighart

Jun 21, 2018
People are asking me for the raw game file. So here you go . You need local machine to play and winrar to extracted. If I knew how to translate it. I would do it.
This is raw installer or already instaled file? Coz i want play in kirikiroid on android need unpack file

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
+1 still no translation. :(
heard someone in reddit say they change something in game so people not easily translate the game
and also some issue's that illegal downloading law in japan will be more protect their "Game"