Others Complete [Translation Request]Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku 2 Case. Moto AV Dan'yuu & Binkan Tsuma

MobGuy

Jan 9, 2021
yes i played it with VNR. tbh its pretty good. if u cant use VNR cuz too much hassle, then i recommend "chitranslite"

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
i hope someone will continue TLing Marina 2 cuz i fapped too much to it LOL
the guy who tl'd the third game was originally gonna do 2 but because they used a different engine for 2 it makes changing the script to translate it extremely difficult from what he said, so its unlikely that 2 will ever get done unless managamer or some other company pick it up

Reactions: rey7

zashe7861

Sep 14, 2018
I have a question but i'm not sure if I should ask it here. either way..... i'm needing help with figuring out a vn engine and was wondering if this kakugo group would be able to help me. I dont need them to translate anything. I just need help finding a way to edit the text in game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: beoroa21123

capu2

May 15, 2018
I have a question but i'm not sure if I should ask it here. either way..... i'm needing help with figuring out a vn engine and was wondering if this kakugo group would be able to help me. I dont need them to translate anything. I just need help finding a way to edit the text in game.
File extension of the data files will tell you clues about the engine