RPGM None [Translation request] Kati the Possessed (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
does anyone here know long it took for akira points to get translated? i feel like that went a lot quicker

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
does anyone here know long it took for akira points to get translated? i feel like that went a lot quicker
I don't really know, but I can say it also doesn't matter. Some games get picked up quick, some games never get picked up. There's really no comparison there.
Then depending on who's doing the translation (that is ... if it gets picked up), and how much time they have to spend on it ... yeah, gonna differ a lot.

Reactions: McSlut

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I don't really know, but I can say it also doesn't matter. Some games get picked up quick, some games never get picked up. There's really no comparison there.
Then depending on who's doing the translation (that is ... if it gets picked up), and how much time they have to spend on it ... yeah, gonna differ a lot.
i'm asking because i know there was an official translation for akira points by dlsite.com. akira points was a a pretty big success so i thought the next game made by the devs would get an official translation much sooner than akira but i guess not. i just hope one gets made eventually because the game looks so good.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
i'm asking because i know there was an official translation for akira points by dlsite.com. akira points was a a pretty big success so i thought the next game made by the devs would get an official translation much sooner than akira but i guess not. i just hope one gets made eventually because the game looks so good.
Well, Akira was an anomaly in this DEV's lineup. Here they're up to their old tricks again, and none of those earlier games got the EN VIP treatment either.

Akira was also kind of a standout anomaly in the eroge RPG scene as it seems like most noteworthy games are, well, less than wholesome to say the least.
I typed it out earlier in this thread too but ... I'd much preferred them to go the Akira 'style' route again rather than going back to the rape fests, but oh well.

Also ... this, from what I understand, is kind of a sequel to 'WE ARE BANDITS!', so technically that one is 'required reading' before getting into this one (though I'm sure it'd work w/o the background info as well).

Reactions: McSlut