[Translation Request] Knight Princess Cecilia - Fallen Knightess (Vitamin CCC)

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
So I take it still nobody gives a shit about this?
I've made a manual translation after all, but of course I've probably made a bunch of typos and stuff.
If nobody wants to test it and give me feedback I'll just make a game-release anyway, and if the translation is bad that's just how it is then.
The game is really short and not particularly good so I fully understand if nobody cares.
Found about your translations by chance, and now found about this one action game i've never played. I'm willing to test it if you don't mind! If I'm not too late of course!
By the way thank you very much for the work you do it's awesome!

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Found about your translations by chance, and now found about this one action game i've never played. I'm willing to test it if you don't mind! If I'm not too late of course!
By the way thank you very much for the work you do it's awesome!
I still didn't release it because I have enough other projects and if nobody reacts I doubt anybody is waiting for it.
I'll PM you the current prototype.

Reactions: A. Dark

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Fk it, project abandoned, here's a heavily edited SLRMTL for v1.0.

This does not have the quality of a proper SRS manual translation, but it's not like anyone even cares.
Please do not use this for a Game-Release thread, people will just blame you for the game being bad.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.