RPGM None [Translation Request] Kureha's Way of the Ninja (hukidamari)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Edit: Obsolete.
Use this one instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...y-of-the-ninja-hukidamari.55981/post-10162735
Here's a MTL for v1.05. (Original can be found on hentai-sharing)

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.

Last edited:

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
good to know this is still getting some attention, i really like hukidamari's art work and I'm surprised its not more popular.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To replace the old Google MTL, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.05.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1: Remade scripts with better parser.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
To replace the old Google MTL, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.05.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Thanks for doing this. I don't think anyone noticed or got flagged!