RPGM None [Translation Request] Kureha's Way of the Ninja (hukidamari)

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
Is it because the newly shared file is v1.06 while the translation provided by Shisaye is for v.1.05? Problem is I've looked at hentai sharing and it seems the mexashare link for v.105 is blocked by bitly.

Feb 21, 2018
it isn't rocket science, if the game if crashing because of a missing file. simply copy an equivalent file. and rename it . and put it in the location the game is looking for it. AKA the crash error.
missing file is an audio file? copy any audio file,same with graphic ect.

Boofyf

Apr 5, 2022
To replace the old Google MTL, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.05.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Been having this issue happen quite a bit. At first I thought it was a game issue, but seems to be a translation one as I have 3 copies of the game. Two translated and one non. The non translated one seems to work fine and is how I bypassed this bug, but not being able to engage in story for me is a big downgrade. It seems to relate mostly to when a debuff/buff is applied by enemy, or a buff/debuff that expires which was cast by the player. Happened for multiple instances, not just this fight save in particular, but considering how much health this boss has, it is almost impossible to beat them without getting interrupted by a crash at some point in the fight, and I've brute forced 2 other bosses and took 30 minutes just to get lucky.
-Go up directly to fight boss for testing.

Reactions: f9account

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Been having this issue happen quite a bit. At first I thought it was a game issue, but seems to be a translation one as I have 3 copies of the game. Two translated and one non. The non translated one seems to work fine and is how I bypassed this bug, but not being able to engage in story for me is a big downgrade. It seems to relate mostly to when a debuff/buff is applied by enemy, or a buff/debuff that expires which was cast by the player. Happened for multiple instances, not just this fight save in particular, but considering how much health this boss has, it is almost impossible to beat them without getting interrupted by a crash at some point in the fight, and I've brute forced 2 other bosses and took 30 minutes just to get lucky.
-Go up directly to fight boss for testing.
Weird that nobody else bothered to report it. It's been quite a while.
It should be fixed in SLRMTL1.1.