Wolf RPG [Translation request] [Kurotozakka] Battle Princess Lacia and the Lost Fortress

KucingNew

Mar 10, 2019
i was just interested combat battle & story on this game, but my brain stop working for always doin' translate to my native language (max 30 minutes/day). that CG just a bonus dlc for me

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
give me a NEW wolf Decrypt App can access the file on new security system from dev wolf RPG Maker Engine (damn u dev)
i'll translate it

List not Working:
- GARbro
- WolfDec
- Translator++
- Wolf files decryptor (TouhouSE)

Anything else?
Maybe try ? Since Chevalier Historie also has multiple .wolf file data. If not working maybe open issue with what's not working?

KucingNew

Mar 10, 2019
Maybe try ? Since Chevalier Historie also has multiple .wolf file data. If not working maybe open issue with what's not working?
U not read my "list not working"?
Pls WoflDec can't opened this encrypt dude

For chevalier Historie its simple to decrypt and the game has been translate by kagura games

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
Can someone tell me if this game is slow burn like blazin aries (low to no h content in the beginning)?

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
Huh? Wdym? That not working for open that file bcs DEVELOPER Wolf RPG Engine has new encrypt.
I mean we all know it's new encrypt. Open issue on github to say it's not working with supporting evidence would help dev to know that software is currently not working.

LunarTewi

Mar 18, 2022
If somebody could upload the MTool TrsData file it would be much appreciated. The file size is just barely over the free cap.
Here, I translated using Sugoi (Yes, I supported MTool patreon) and this is my first time sharing a file so just tell me what else I need to send/change ;)

Edit 1: Some texts may not be translated such as this one, no idea how to fix
image_2023-09-25_233425896.png

Last edited:

tejen

Sep 2, 2018
Aw, I'll make another translation for bing then
Pretty sure to open this, you go to Mtool -> Translate -> Load Translation File. I included both Sugoi and Bing
same problem it seems, thanks for trying though
Guess he now actively prevents people sharing translation files
i would assume the only way to do it is a different MTL method
or exact the translation file with MTool then use something like sugoi on the json file

LunarTewi

Mar 18, 2022
or exact the translation file with MTool then use something like sugoi on the json file
Yeah np, sucks that sharing tool is not a thing anymore

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
That was a thing for over half a year now already but for some reason people still keep saying that it works and asking for the translation files, which just makes other believe that it works and the cycle continues. Not sure why it didn't die out after all that time.