Wolf RPG [Translation request] [Kurotozakka] Battle Princess Lacia and the Lost Fortress

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Guess he now actively prevents people sharing translation files
Who? The dev? Is that because there's a translation in the works then? I don't see any other reason for someone to do that.

Oct 8, 2019
Thanks for sharing, sucks it didn't work out though. Since most of the Wolf RPG tools are failing with the new developer version encryption MTL'ing is proving difficult. For the rest of us plebs I've come across two solutions but both suck.

I've had some success with Textractor but as always in my experience the tool sucks. I know it's configurable and what not but games tend to spit out enough junk text that the translation quits. So yes it works, mileage may vary.

The other method that always "works" is using an OCR. You don't need to rely on pulling the text out of the game itself, just processing the text after it's printed on the screen. Most accessible method (and what I've been doing since I'm lazy) is the google translate app. It's a pain for anything text heavy and your phone will turn into a fireball but it works.

fatitip362

Apr 2, 2020
Damn, so has everyone else hit a dead end with this? It kinda sucks that MTool can't be used to create a static, downloadable instance of the MTLd game. Though I imagine that may be an intentional effort on the developer's part.

• Sad
Reactions: Kingdomless

WeedyW

Aug 22, 2021
On another note, anyone knows how to get to the Greater Forest ?

it's the one that you're supposed to find an Adventurer after the Fugitive bailed out of Prison

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
Here is an xlsx and txt (use one of them) files with untranslated text that needs to be translated into GhatGPT. If someone does this, I'll quickly build a free translation that will work for MTool regardless of account.
Keep in mind, the number of lines before and after the translation must match.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackElite

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Can someone tell me if this game is slow burn like blazin aries (low to no h content in the beginning)?
Admittedly i play on the easiest difficulty, so i don't know if it might drag it out more, but in this one, you can let her be fucked pretty much from the start. There's even an option to start as a total slut.
Going with virgin start, trying to be an "innocent whore" and so far, there's even a surprising amount without getting railed, although i only just now removed the initial lust limit of 20

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
give me a NEW wolf Decrypt App can access the file on new security system from dev wolf RPG Maker Engine (damn u dev)
i'll translate it
Huh? Wdym? That not working for open that file bcs DEVELOPER Wolf RPG Engine has new encrypt.
Here is the WolfDec version in which the WolfDec's dev included a key for this game.

Opened github issue, if needed

Last edited:

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
Admittedly i play on the easiest difficulty, so i don't know if it might drag it out more, but in this one, you can let her be fucked pretty much from the start. There's even an option to start as a total slut.
Going with virgin start, trying to be an "innocent whore" and so far, there's even a surprising amount without getting railed, although i only just now removed the initial lust limit of 20
Oh that is a relief,I really wanted to like blazing aries but slow pacing killed it for me.