Wolf RPG [Translation request] [Kurotozakka] Battle Princess Lacia and the Lost Fortress

KucingNew

Mar 10, 2019
ah still got invalid letter on their data. we should wait official OTAKU Plan(Kurotozakka Publisher) translated it
but thx for decrypt, i'll save the CG (h3h3)

KucingNew

Mar 10, 2019
but, this game too hype because the H-game is build different than other
maybe now Kurotozakka doing create a proposal translation to OTAKU Plan

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
Blazing Aries (6 Months) = 5000+ sales in a weeks from release (DLsite)
Blazing Aries
Judging by release dates, it turns out to be more than a year.
14 February 2021- DLsite
12 March 2022 - Steam

But I guess publisher OTAKU Plan didn't immediately pick up Blazing Aries for translation, so I think you're right.

But I agree that the current game should be accepted for translation even faster, cause it's just seems better.

KucingNew

Mar 10, 2019
Blazing Aries
Judging by release dates, it turns out to be more than a year.
14 February 2021- DLsite
12 March 2022 - Steam

But I guess publisher OTAKU Plan didn't immediately pick up Blazing Aries for translation, so I think you're right.

But I agree that the current game should be accepted for translation even faster, cause it's just seems better.
ah, i forget to say.
from release in 6 months (August 2021)= accepted Kurotozakka's proposal
remain doin translation

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabrox

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
So, I was able to get the Data extracted properly. However, the issue I'm running into is I can't launch the game in Wolf Editor. Keep getting an error code that the game was made in premium Wolf PRG Maker, not standard.
So, might not be able to translate this, unless someone has a working copy of the Premium editionof Wolf RPG Editor.
Translation would first be released as a Partial, with all the important bits translated, then move further into more detailed areas.

9onightmares

Mar 10, 2021
Does anyone mind telling me the H stats information and the information on which commands at the start are Easy to Hard and also the stat to increase to max lust?

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
Thanks for your efforts!
Translation would first be released as a Partial, with all the important bits translated, then move further into more detailed areas.
Speaking of partial translation.
You mean the important parts will be manually translated and the rest will be MTL?
Or Japanese text?

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
Thanks for your efforts!

Speaking of partial translation.
You mean the important parts will be manually translated and the rest will be MTL?
Or Japanese text?
I can try that. I was going to do a Partial of the important bits first, then I'll see about MTL the rest of the game.

how do u translate the game bro?

Edit: Uh premium wolf rpg. Damn the dev this game is rich
Yup, you need to purchase the Professional version of Wolf RPG Editor. Is only 35$.

Reactions: belzewolf22

bob95bob

Jun 14, 2019
I can try that. I was going to do a Partial of the important bits first, then I'll see about MTL the rest of the game.

Yup, you need to purchase the Professional version of Wolf RPG Editor. Is only 35$.
I really don't mind MTL, have been waiting to play the game so much that I considered paying for mtool even tho I'm super short on money.
When do you think you could upload your MTL'd game?

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
Rrezz
I hope it won't be a problem for translation that there are hotfixes being released for the game almost every day?

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
Waiting for any kind of mtl, even gibberish just so I can understand where the hell do i need to go