• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG [Translation request] [Kurotozakka] Battle Princess Lacia and the Lost Fortress

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Sigh, lost again ScreenShot_2023_1007_19_20_02.png , Anyone know where to go? Just complete the quest the nobleman give you east of the palace area. The guard to the east will let me go by. However, after defeating these 'bandits' in the south mountains, I'm lost where to go. When I go to sleep at night there is now a mandatory H scene with your commander.

ScreenShot_2023_1007_19_24_10.png I don't understand the message under !NEXT if someone else could kindly explain where I need to go next would appreciate it

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Sigh, lost again View attachment 2988687 , Anyone know where to go? Just complete the quest the nobleman give you east of the palace area. The guard to the east will let me go by. However, after defeating these 'bandits' in the south mountains, I'm lost where to go. When I go to sleep at night there is now a mandatory H scene with your commander.

View attachment 2988692 I don't understand the message under !NEXT if someone else could kindly explain where I need to go next would appreciate it
Let's go to the underground sewers from the
back door of Weiss' gun shop.

Reactions: xellos49698

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
curious on what your thoughts are on how longer without an update before you'd consider it final final? I'd wager a month to be safe

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
If they try to translate now, they will have to start all over again because of the updates. Just have to wait, but at least it should be bug free.)
Exactly. Sadly, in the latest 1.13 patch, for example, they have a clause that would be very unpleasant for translations:
- Correction of a large number of typos.

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
Also, does anyone know how to fix the map bug? Its the same bug from Blazing Aries
I found the problem. The problem is that MTool replaces the default font even if no translation is applied.
The mini-map uses the symbols of the font for display, and so we need to find a suitable font from the entire MTool font list that doesn't ruin the mini-map and at the same time doesn't have problems for displaying regular text.

Added:
So, before starting the game, you need to run MTool itself separately.
On the main tab click on the "Change font" button and select "MS UI Gothic", and in the "Size" input field (next to it) set the value to 0, if not set.
If the font "MS UI Gothic" is not in the font list, you need to find it on the internet, install it and restart MTool.
After selecting the correct font you can start the game and you can even use the translation.

After starting the game, for the WolfRPG game MTool also shows the "Font reduction percentage" parameter. This parameter should also be set to 0 and restart the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: kassak77