Wolf RPG [Translation request] [Kurotozakka] Battle Princess Lacia and the Lost Fortress

Oct 8, 2019
Thank you and also there anyway to work in brothel and fight in underground colossium?
Get pregnant (lol), go to sleep and have the special magic kid growing operation. If it puts you in debt you can start to work in the brothel. To unlock the other brothel events just keep replaying the earlier ones, something like 5 times each. I don't know what the prereq for the colosseum is but I didn't have trouble with it. It's not pregnancy or debt since in my playthrough that's where I got her pregnant for the first time. Probably just story progression/lewdness?

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Completed the game (using MTool), and this really deserves a good translation. Very fun gameplay, and good characters and story. I did a virgin playthrough on the second hardest difficulty, so didn't see many H-events, but there seem to be a good number looking at the gallery.

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
I feel like I should write a brief warning/review about this game.

It definitely suffers from the mixed identity syndrome for H-games. Usually creators tilt their efforts towards gameplay being like 10-30%. This game is probably more of 50-60% effort going towards gameplay. What's the issue with this? The gameplay itself is fine, but who ever picks up a HRPG by a solo creator for the gameplay alone? Might as well go on Steam and grab a competent equivalent instead. You came for sex and stuff.

The above paragraph doesn't apply to games that mix H and gameplay, like Karryn's Prison.

So about the scenes themselves? You might have heard about the large gallery, or even downloaded it just to see the size of the gallery before deciding to invest your time in it. Here's the thing... it's very overinflated. You might see 5 symbols and think an event line has 5 sequential staged erotic events. That's false. It's literally the same grope scene with a different guy in the same setting. And this happens more than once.

On that note, this game does staged erotic/corruption poorly by modern HRPG standards. It did well for one line, which is your buddy guard who obviously fucks the FMC despite being a nice guy. Even nice guys become jerks in HRPGs obviously.

But there's this fat director douchebag who the FMC hates. You'd think there'd be some level of slow burn corruption there before she starts screaming for him to fuck her hard because his dick is a golden rod or some bullshit. Nup. 3 scenes. That's it. This major antagonist the plot centres around gets the same level of treatment as random erotic scenes in the game, which is just 3.

Prostitution has little to no staged erotic, which is strange because the FMC literally has to be forced into debt to start. The random gropers get no staged erotic based on lust level either. It just stays the same throughout the game. So the lust level is almost mostly meaningless.

Basically, I should have known it would be like this when the game gives the option to have an all-ages playthrough.

Everything else? It's fine. The gameplay is competent enough. I enjoyed the story. The final push in the end had an overly long dungeon out of nowhere but that's fine, people make mistakes sometimes. But none of these truly matter in a HRPG where the game and h-scenes are divorced (like your typical HRPGs). I'm totally willing to ignore crap story and gameplay (if they don't get in the way) if the scenes are hawt as hell.

Basically, this is a mediocre game mixed with a mediocre HRPG, which is a shame because it has the foundation to be a 9/10 HRPG.

TLDR: Game doesn't know if it wants to be a game or a HRPG and doesn't have as many scenes as you think it does.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
A heads up for those wanting a MTL:

MTOOL has lifted the limits for the time being so any translation up to 10MB can be done (the text of the game is around half of that). So be quick and translate it before it's to late.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
A heads up for those wanting a MTL:

MTOOL has lifted the limits for the time being so any translation up to 10MB can be done (the text of the game is around half of that). So be quick and translate it before it's to late.
thanks for the heads up!
fuck this game but there's another i wanted translated but couldn't

• Haha
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Minyu52

Feb 8, 2018
Have to say this is a fun standalone action RPG with H elements and some mini-game in it, you can access to everything not H-related stuff (costumes, armors,weapon,...). There's a Lewd meter but it acts as condition to unlock H-events, no corrosion.

Anyways, when you start NG+, you can spend achievement points. Here is the list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here are some battle tips:
Here is a quick walkthrough skipping loots and quests (Beating Chapter Boss still unlock GOR, but not the grab scene):
After the game ask you to save a clear data, you can continue that save to start NG+ (1st option) or continue post-game, which has a secret boss in the arena in the highest rank (which does not have H scene like lower arena rank). And if you are playing Inferno mode throughout your 1st playthrough, beating this secret boss reward a 999 all ATK stats sword.

Last edited:

Minyu52

Feb 8, 2018
anyone knows how to do this quest? this is after flushing the dragon fang.
View attachment 3069803
I assume that you have escaped the mafia (since I can see her skirt) and now able to roam freely without Gustave (your boss) punish you.
- If so, head to the upper left most of the map, there should be new place there near where you meet Longsword dude.
- If you haven't and you are on Safe mode, go back to the vent, instead of heading to the treasury, there's a ladder up north