Others [Translation Request] Light Wing Senki Extia [VJ009415] [Lusterise]

Argnwan

Oct 19, 2020
Here is Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia Concerto 3 Game and translation

Just put ysbin folder at the same place with game exe

Translation using Sugoi v6
Any chance of a translation for Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia R Kurenai no Joou?

chronus666

Nov 2, 2022
Where did you guys download Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia R Kurenai no Joou, I know ryuugames but the amount of ad is ridiculous so i stop using that site

Last edited:

Hoto222

Feb 24, 2022
Thank you! I played it for a bit and noticed that it has some word wrapping issues, but other than that it works fine

chronus666

Nov 2, 2022
untill when maybe make one for one of the older game, like
Shugo Seijo Prism Saber
I managed to extracted the file that need to be translate, but after looking at the files i was like "Hell no!". Not sure either i make some mistake in converting the game .bin file or whoever create this game thinks it's a good idea to put all the scene dialogue in ONE SINGLE LINE mixed with other code to callout sprite, bgm, effect, etc.

Extracting the game itself already pain because it's old and noone know what kind of engine it used so i need to spend times learning how to extract the game file blindly. But until someone know how to separate the line properly or do something about this file, i'm not touching this for now. The file is inside the bin btw

For anyone want to try translating this game, the japanese text was already there. Just need to translate most scene from the bin folder and then repack the whole data folder as "data.arc" and just need to put it inside the game folder. The game seems interesting and quite long, but it's just too much hassle for me now to translate it

Edited : The game has like 50-70 scene, lot of ending or branching story/option. I tried to make a save for every scene and part where you can make choices but already run out of 100 save slot lol. I think this is probably longest and most branching game lusterise has create, kinda sad they didn't make another game like this

Last edited:

Nostradamu5

Feb 10, 2022
I have been trying to start a translation for concerto 4 but I can't get that thing started. I can open the data.ypf with gabro but from there I get stuck. I get a bunch of ybn files that gabro considers scripts but I don't know how to open them. I tried with a copy of Yu-ris tools but that said the ybns were bad or something. So then I tried something called translator++ with a YU-RIS extension. That also didn't work. It wanted a ysbin.ypf. So I'm out of ideas.

I just read into XOR decryption. Shit's crazy.

Last edited: