RPGM [Translation Request] Lust Corruption of the Exorcist [RJ01201951] [touhou-marupon-dou]

Feb 17, 2018
How does enemy hentai attacks work in combat? I'm 2 hours in and have not seen a single one....
That's actually the funni part. At the start you been told that you have 3 types of attack[aside from consumables]. One of them is using consumable abilities of monsters that you defeated. At start you have 5% of getting corruption [or whatever it is, mtl ugh] after using them. If those 5% hit - the clothes start to tear & this corruption % gets higher to 5 more.

So ye, enemies not really making h-attacks but every one of them have one special attack that rises this corrupt percentage, appears rarely tho. I recommend using monsters abilities of those that are currently attacking u in battle, otherwise this will be weird.

Feb 17, 2018
The game it self is a big sandbox: u can upgrade ur lvl with all stats quite fast, upgrade lvl a little and go to another upgrade menu where u can choose with stat you want to be upgraded/get special abilities [for example, counter attack to 1 enemy that hits u last], explore the.... school to find equipment and weapons, buy a big variety of consumable items that can matter.

Even if u just want plot - upgrade lvl it's easy, don't use monsters abilities, skip ero scenes with your comrades.

adultman445

Jul 4, 2020
never heard of them. Does look good though but its heavily text based and very Japanesey. Kind of reminds me of Three Charms
Its mostly because Marupon games have fetishes that I enjoy in particular. And usually goes more in depth with actual gameplay mechanics that are actually fun rather than make generic RPGmaker games.

Oct 9, 2017
The game it self is a big sandbox: u can upgrade ur lvl with all stats quite fast, upgrade lvl a little and go to another upgrade menu where u can choose with stat you want to be upgraded/get special abilities [for example, counter attack to 1 enemy that hits u last], explore the.... school to find equipment and weapons, buy a big variety of consumable items that can matter.

Even if u just want plot - upgrade lvl it's easy, don't use monsters abilities, skip ero scenes with your comrades.
so what type of spells do i gotta use to activate these scenes tho ;/