RPGM [Translation Request] Lust Corruption of the Exorcist [RJ01201951] [touhou-marupon-dou]

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
there appears to be like a door early in the game that activates like a cheat where you get buffed stats but it plays like a circus tune so it gets annoying. I dont really know what else is going on though cause obviously its in Japanese. MTL just makes the game unplayable
Yeah that definitely is a cheat mode. Marupon seems to have been inspired lmao.
1720038731700.png
As far as the MTL issues.. Did you use Mtool or translator++? I'm still working on a MTL patch for this game, and I didn't encounter a noise issue. To avoid issues with scripts going bad, I recommend the advice in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translator-4-9-28-standard-version-developer-version.60101/post-13792923

From there I would test the game, then tag and translate the cells under the "names" context, and test again until I'm certain nothing is broken.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Yeah that definitely is a cheat mode. Marupon seems to have been inspired lmao.
View attachment 3795882
As far as the MTL issues.. Did you use Mtool or translator++? I'm still working on a MTL patch for this game, and I didn't encounter a noise issue. To avoid issues with scripts going bad, I recommend the advice in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translator-4-9-28-standard-version-developer-version.60101/post-13792923

From there I would test the game, then tag and translate the cells under the "names" context, and test again until I'm certain nothing is broken.
Yeah using Translator++. Usually works fine but never had a bug like this before. I tried looking for the word that spams and left it untranslated. It appears on every map too so I left them all untranslated and it just spammed in Japanese. Its altering part of the code causing the box to spam out and it pretty much soft locks the game, you can move around and some doors stop working and you cant interact with enemies or points of interest

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Any reccomendation for navigation?Im quite lost on objective and enemy scaling goes either pretty hard or pretty low at alarming rates

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Any reccomendation for navigation?Im quite lost on objective and enemy scaling goes either pretty hard or pretty low at alarming rates
You could just cheat and explore the map. Theres a door at one of the early maps, probably first or 2nd, interact with the door and will say some stuff in Japanese but it will give you massive buffed stats but in return it plays some sort of circus music. So mute the music if you want. Then you can just explore the map without worrying of being defeated.

The objective is to simply rescue your companions. Its got a DOOM style navigation, explore the map and look for static orbs, these orbs can look like enemies but they are actually switches that open up more pathways. You must defeating bosses that are guarding/raping your companions. As you rescue them they will act like card keys, you will see red, white, yellow gates (look like squares) your companions will open these gates up, giving you more access to the maps.

There does appear to be a secret boss that looks like a shark which is around the swimming pools, even with the cheat, the shark is unbeatable so try stay clear of that.

Iv traversed most of the map now but now Im lost because Iv just been running around mowing down enemies. Just got to wait for a stable MTL. Putting it through the software soft locks my game

Reactions: 9alwa

coalgunner

Sep 21, 2018
How does level-down mechanic work in this game?
In the Club-room where you lvl up. Instead of raising your level, just go the other direction and lower it. Additionally, certain H scenes lower the level of the character when the QTE is failed.

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
so after you beat the game you can restart the game again with the level cap for the player raised from 200 to 500. You also start with a ton of support spells, enough experience, energy, w/e the resource is to max level immediately, AND a scythe in your inv that lights up the the overworld while simultaneously being a strong af wep. and even with all of that, i ALMOST lost to the level 200 shark (since he has several billion hp among other things) The fight would prolly go smoother if i knew what half the things in my UI are/do
oh apparently the scythe also instakills anything no matter what lvl you are

Last edited: