RPGM [Translation Request] Lust Corruption of the Exorcist [RJ01201951] [touhou-marupon-dou]

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Uploading a WIP release, could you test and report back any potential problems, the data files are heavily contested with game code so I'm having to sort through and correct stuff. It will not by any means be possible for me to do a perfect release but should be enough to understand most of the game.

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Uploading a WIP release, could you test and report back any potential problems, the data files are heavily contested with game code so I'm having to sort through and correct stuff. It will not by any means be possible for me to do a perfect release but should be enough to understand most of the game.
I tried a new game and it just seems to loop the intro from the start to the front of the school with no chance to control anything. The other loads seem bugged because as soon as load it you're getting a constant repeating in game message at the bottom left that includes audio so it's just constant noise. I can't seem to enter any of the doors either because of the gates.

The gallery seems to work fine though for anyone who just wants to see the art.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
I tried a new game and it just seems to loop the intro from the start to the front of the school with no chance to control anything. The other loads seem bugged because as soon as load it you're getting a constant repeating in game message at the bottom left that includes audio so it's just constant noise. I can't seem to enter any of the doors either because of the gates.

The gallery seems to work fine though for anyone who just wants to see the art.
yup honestly, I cannot work it out, too much code mixed in with output text which is breaking things -.- wish devs were a bit more cleaner instead of using this format. Will have to leave it for someone more experienced. The translation file is in the trans folder if anyone else wants to try fix the issues.

Andar89

Oct 7, 2020
please don't reupload as its unfinished and will require further work
Sadly for me its Bugged, sounds stuck and repeat, new game starts over and over again and doesnt run either. So far only the japanese version worked. =/