• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] [Magic Fighting Princess Frostia / Magical Valkyrie Frostia] [RJ326939] [ShiBoo!]

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Machine translation for all version. If you already used the other files, you need to restore the System.json in www/data and all the files in www/img/SoRBatCom from your original game.
I'm a noob at this. I just extracted your files. I copied every JSON things inside the data folder, delete all the JSON things inside the data folder in my untranslated game, then pasted all your JSON things. But whenI started the game, it failed to load. Do I need to do something else? Or is the procedure wrong?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I'm a noob at this. I just extracted your files. I copied every JSON things inside the data folder, delete all the JSON things inside the data folder in my untranslated game, then pasted all your JSON things. But whenI started the game, it failed to load. Do I need to do something else? Or is the procedure wrong?
You should just extract the zip from the main game folder and replace all the files when prompted. There are multiple JSONs not included in the translation because they have no translated content that you are deleting by doing it this way.

Reactions: TheRay

comstlen6

Dec 22, 2018
Basically what MuninKai said above: you need to keep the System.json from the ORIGINAL game file.

Reactions: TheRay

Dee1414

Aug 1, 2019
Unless I'm doing it wrong, the translation does not seem to be working. Can you walk me through it like I have an IQ of a shoe? What I did is took the files form the translation and copied into the "data" file folder of the game. The game starts, but it is not translated.

Dee1414

Aug 1, 2019
Unless I'm doing it wrong, the translation does not seem to be working. Can you walk me through it like I have an IQ of a shoe? What I did is took the files form the translation and copied into the "data" file folder of the game. The game starts, but it is not translated.
Nevermind! I had to put that file from Muninkai in and it seemed to work! Thanks

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
ty for reference picture... the untranslated one in ref picture is the suicide one -- for people who like losing and winning at the same time.