None [Translation Request] Mama To Boku No Karada No Shikumi Okaa-San Ni Nakadashi Shitara Oyakoukou Na Sekai

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
How do I run this game? I opened the 'mdf' file with the image program and extracted it. Then I tried to open the game with Japanese Locale Emulator, but it gave an error. Anyone know the setup?

hgfhfg.JPG dsfsdf.JPG

EroAra

May 30, 2020
Using Garbro for EAGLS I was able to extract the text files which I ran through deepl to machine translate. Obviously MTL has its limits but deepl is pretty good. Anyway, I've attached the unpacked SCPACK.pak file with original text and one file with the translated scenes. I cannot repack the files using Garbro however, I have very little modding experience and the game doesn't like the repacked format or something. Someone with more experience than me is free to give it a try.

xenei

Sep 9, 2020
Hey hey can I know how did you ran all those text files so easily and used deepL like a batch I guess?

EroAra

May 30, 2020
Hey hey can I know how did you ran all those text files so easily and used deepL like a batch I guess?
I just kinda copy and pasted each files contents into deepl, a little tedious perhaps, but it wasn't a massive number of files anyway.
there is some kind of full file translation in deepl where you can just give it the file but I didn't use it.
I think the file translator is also limited use depending on which subscription to deepL you have.

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Using Garbro for EAGLS I was able to extract the text files which I ran through deepl to machine translate. Obviously MTL has its limits but deepl is pretty good. Anyway, I've attached the unpacked SCPACK.pak file with original text and one file with the translated scenes. I cannot repack the files using Garbro however, I have very little modding experience and the game doesn't like the repacked format or something. Someone with more experience than me is free to give it a try.
Thank you very much for your contribution, guess will wait for the expert to work on it.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Know what man it’s something so thanks, now we wait