None [Translation Request] Mama To Boku No Karada No Shikumi Okaa-San Ni Nakadashi Shitara Oyakoukou Na Sekai

Killua34

Dec 4, 2021
Wait is finally over, I've found a translator for this. Download Textractor to translate this game. You will need to restart your pc for this to work. There's a tutorial on the HSK website. Have fun

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Wait is finally over, I've found a translator for this. Download Textractor to translate this game. You will need to restart your pc for this to work. There's a tutorial on the HSK website. Have fun

I feel like the translator is imperfect

Igniculus

Sep 21, 2017
Since most of VN translator cannot properly translate Eagls engine like this game and VN reader gone. I really hope somebody translate this.

Scro Ghost

Oct 11, 2021
dont think about mds file.. right click mdf file [1.4GB file]..then don't extract it..use power iso to mount mdf file as a drive.. then double click the drive..then you can see a autorun setup..now you can see at the top " ?????? " [something like this] click on it... then you can see setup...dont install defalt path...make a folder and choos it and install [insall buttn as like this "????"]
Capture5.PNG

Scro Ghost

Oct 11, 2021
How do I run this game? I opened the 'mdf' file with the image program and extracted it. Then I tried to open the game with Japanese Locale Emulator, but it gave an error. Anyone know the setup?

View attachment 1369206 View attachment 1369207
dont think about mds file.. right click mdf file [1.4GB file]..then don't extract it..use power iso to mount mdf file as a drive.. then double click the drive..then you can see a autorun setup..now you can see at the top " ?????? " [something like this] click on it... then you can see setup...dont install defalt path...make a folder and choos it and install [insall buttn as like this "????"]

Capture5.PNG

Reactions: DLTM