[Translation Request] Mind Luda (Cil Pick)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Probably the worst "ntr" game I've ever played. The wasted potential, the waste of time and my life. This game is horrendous with its unapologetically bad story, horribly written characters and 4 tracks which will turn you insane after 7h of gameplay with skipping. My advise: Don't play it. Ever. Even if you adore NTR and want to see this hentai subgenre thrive and new stories to appear with good writing and hot scenes, don't play this one.
Might help if you clarify exactly what was so bad about the story? The lack of skipping I can certainly understand, very annoying. However, as far as the NTR it was spot on.

Also, you should add to your review what you think the author could do to make the next game better.

Not criticizing, I do agree there are some issue with it, like it's sometimes takes too long to get to the next part because you can't skip. However, my tolerance for NTR game is higher ever since I played "Thug Hero Party, Demon of Darkness" which again it's got an interesting story, but the length of the game, is too much.

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
Stuck here, game has frustraingly over-saturated dialogue so I ended up skipping it and saving then not knowing what it said. I tried sleeping, I tried exploring the map, any help is grateful...

1712882405789.png

Reactions: Diegoz

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
The Luda Soldier's station is in the west most part of town. Can you describe what was the last thing to happen in the game. Might help.

Otherwise, there is a walk-through, I posted it below.

Black13579

Feb 7, 2022
Helloo, I had stuck at this mission, i changed outfit to black witch outfit, but i still can't enter ruin , someone know to fix it ?

IMG_20240416_001633.jpg

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
The Luda Soldier's station is in the west most part of town. Can you describe what was the last thing to happen in the game. Might help.

Otherwise, there is a walk-through, I posted it below.
I just ended up sleeping a couple of days and it fixed it! Think you just need to sleep a bit more etc lol

Reactions: xellos49698

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
do any one know how to win in the battel with fubii he is strong :cry:
You need to pick up the [Technique Book] "Egg Sac Sticky Thread" and equip it before the battle. Make sure you keep reusing the skill before it wear off . Fubii can kill you in two hit with out it.

Also, make sure to have plenty of SP recovery potions

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes