RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Mini World Living ~ Experience living together with your Girlfriend ~ (Contain NTR and Sprite Sex)

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
I tried to run it through translator++ but it causes the picture of the main character to glitch and the game to close.

Reactions: Desan3

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
I tried again to get this working through Translator++. The main character's picture is named "①.png". Translator++ does seem to recognize anscii numbers like ①, at least when you copy/paste it into a field, but yet when I export it (even without translating anything) the game can no longer find the picture. It gives an error message like, "Cannot find %123%ajfnd%ajgi%45ja.png". If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this let me know.

Emil412

Feb 18, 2018
For life of me cannot figure out the ntr, atleast for the girl. Says someone suppose to fall for her but can't figure it out.

Edit: Figured it out. It seems half random, save when can sleep and keep reloading it till get the ntr scenes. If anyone wondering and you do that for all 4 scenes. Was quite the headache but got them

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Japanese version link:
Thanks for that but despite being in Japanese locale I still get gibberish in the image/character folder names which stops me loading the game. Was nice of you anyway.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Try extracting it with something that can use Japanese characters, like WinRAR...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just downloaded and installed WINRAR and same problem occurs, my previous program was 7-zip and I did find and use bandizip yesterday with same result. Are you getting the same result with the file (I notice the R number is different in your pic)?