RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Mini World Living ~ Experience living together with your Girlfriend ~ (Contain NTR and Sprite Sex)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are you getting the same result with the file (I notice the R number is different in your pic)?
That's just a already posted image I always reuse as a quick example. I haven't tried darkenergy100's, but I tried the torrent and I think that (it was a long time ago) extracted properly.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
That's just a ready made image I always use as a quick example. I haven't tried darkenergy100's, but I tried the torrent and I think that (it was a long time ago) extracted properly.
Thanks for trying to help anyway. I tend to avoid torrents as they (utorrent and bittorrent) seem to install lavasoft adware even if I untick it during the instillation.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I tend to avoid torrents as they (utorrent and bittorrent) seem to install lavasoft adware even if I untick it during the instillation.
I'm currently using qBittorrent and used to use the old 2.2.1 version of µTorrent before it. I have the torrent downloading again, there's some seeds but they're not online. If it finishes and does work I'll post a Workupload link for it.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm currently using qBittorrent and used to use the old 2.2.1 version of µTorrent. I have the torrent downloading... kind of, there's some seeds but they're not online. If it finishes and does work I'll post a Workupload link for it.
You are awesome! Stay you my friend.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
From the (untranslated) ...

Mini World Living -

The file names extracted properly. First with Banizip set to Japanese, then with just 7Zip as a test of the rezipped game.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
From the (untranslated) ...

Mini World Living -

The file names extracted properly. First with Banizip set to Japanese, then with just 7Zip as a test of the rezipped game.
You didn't have to do that, so thank you.

cresil9

Apr 14, 2019
i ran it through translator++ i couldn't find where the date/town event location names are stored (i checked the balls) so i couldn't translate them but it seems to be working for the most part

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
lmao, what's with the "kill everyone and blow up the world". Looked pretty generic and the art style didn't really catch my eye but the hilarious synopsis hooked me

Jido

Aug 4, 2018
For life of me cannot figure out the ntr, atleast for the girl. Says someone suppose to fall for her but can't figure it out.

Edit: Figured it out. It seems half random, save when can sleep and keep reloading it till get the ntr scenes. If anyone wondering and you do that for all 4 scenes. Was quite the headache but got them
How to even get a scene in the game? Only scene I can get is the wife ones at night