RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Mini World Living ~ Experience living together with your Girlfriend ~ (Contain NTR and Sprite Sex)

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
lmao, what's with the "kill everyone and blow up the world". Looked pretty generic and the art style didn't really catch my eye but the hilarious synopsis hooked me
Yeah, I also want to know about that. It's the only reason I'm still interested in this game.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a slightly edited DeepL Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts/plugins.

Not properly tested.

Changelog:
1.0: Google MTL
1.1: Rushed update to DMTL standards

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charl9 and Traptism

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
I don't know in what state cresil9's MTL was/is his link doesn't work for me.
So here's another MTL for v1.0.

But I only found very little text in this.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
1648275851614.png

i get this at the when starting the game

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1723005

i get this at the when starting the game
It's looking for a Japanese file. So that is not something I translated/changed.
If I would have to guess, either you are not using the same game version 1.0, or it's a system locale issue.

But that is only an old mostly obsolete Google based MTL anyways, so if you can't fix the problem you could just use MTool instead for basically the same result.

Feb 3, 2019
i had the same Problem with the ingame Error.

If you have a japanese version, which is running without problems, copy all data from the img folder into the same folder of the english version of the game.
It seems, that the translated versions all miss some essential data.
( I tried it with several versions from multiple websites. ALL OF THEM had this "Missing Data" Error, which i could solve with that solution)