RPGM Complete [Translation Request] MUCCHIMUCHI ~Busty Bumpkin's Bumpin' and Humpin'~

kirito1991

Sep 21, 2017
oh shit, they added like 50 new events? damn, that's cool

i replayed this game semi-recently, so i still should remember how to do everything; i'll have to play this new version. thank you for uploading it!
no problem, the "new update" is in the 2nd game folder is is the summer vacation MC's gandma.
so if u wann replay the whole of "reborn" play the main game untill mc takes the train wither her mother, then do the summer vacation and after that the main game again ^^

Mar 19, 2018
i've now played through a lot of the new game (since yeah, as said above, it is more just a second game than an update), and it's... something! it seems like it's sort of a remake of one of the other MucchiMucchi games, though with some stat mechanics and sort of "alternate futures" for the main girl.

it's a fun concept, but i find that it mostly just means it's kind of the worst parts of the franchise (talking to a lot of people for a long time with weird requirements to eventually get scenes) with a lot more downtime than the main game here. i really like the alternate futures idea, but even once i discovered the secret room (find all 10 coins, give them all to your grandmother, and there's a room which lets you get infinite items to boost/decrease stats) it still took a while to go down whatever path i wanted

i don't think i've seen every scene, but i couldn't find a gallery to confirm nor deny this, and the majority of scenes this game had felt like some of the worse ones from the main game? mostly from a personal preference point of view; a lot of them are just kind of "the main girl has sex", without any of the interesting bits of the concept (i.e., exploiting her lack of knowledge to have something lewd happen, like make her do jumping jacks or move her top), leaving this as just being a "pedophilia for sport" type of game--since if you're not trying to enjoy those parts of it, and are just looking for the regular "has sex" scenes, with this girl whose body is like an adult but her mind is like a child, that feels kind of like being attracted to the idea of a child

not to call anyone here a pedo or anything ofc; that's just kind of my issue with the series as a whole, which i deal with by enjoying the other kinds of scenes

overall, this sidegame is a fun concept, but it's a pain in the ass to get to the various scenes, and (in my opinion) the scenes aren't that worth it. it was really fun to see the 3(? that's how many i found at least) alternate versions of the main girl, though!

kirito1991

Sep 21, 2017
i've now played through a lot of the new game (since yeah, as said above, it is more just a second game than an update), and it's... something! it seems like it's sort of a remake of one of the other MucchiMucchi games, though with some stat mechanics and sort of "alternate futures" for the main girl.

it's a fun concept, but i find that it mostly just means it's kind of the worst parts of the franchise (talking to a lot of people for a long time with weird requirements to eventually get scenes) with a lot more downtime than the main game here. i really like the alternate futures idea, but even once i discovered the secret room (find all 10 coins, give them all to your grandmother, and there's a room which lets you get infinite items to boost/decrease stats) it still took a while to go down whatever path i wanted

i don't think i've seen every scene, but i couldn't find a gallery to confirm nor deny this, and the majority of scenes this game had felt like some of the worse ones from the main game? mostly from a personal preference point of view; a lot of them are just kind of "the main girl has sex", without any of the interesting bits of the concept (i.e., exploiting her lack of knowledge to have something lewd happen, like make her do jumping jacks or move her top), leaving this as just being a "pedophilia for sport" type of game--since if you're not trying to enjoy those parts of it, and are just looking for the regular "has sex" scenes, with this girl whose body is like an adult but her mind is like a child, that feels kind of like being attracted to the idea of a child

not to call anyone here a pedo or anything ofc; that's just kind of my issue with the series as a whole, which i deal with by enjoying the other kinds of scenes

overall, this sidegame is a fun concept, but it's a pain in the ass to get to the various scenes, and (in my opinion) the scenes aren't that worth it. it was really fun to see the 3(? that's how many i found at least) alternate versions of the main girl, though!
from what i saw from another forum post:

- Mature girly route: low manliness, pick a non-sex book (possibly also non-muscle)

- Bratty girly/sex slave route: go to the shop in the north west of the western map (the one run by Gummo's dad), and interact with the pink star.
Skips book selection. This might only be if you are girly in the first evolution (note: very rape-y)

- Depressive route: low Brightness of Personality, non-sex book

- Canon route: moderate everything, pick a non sex book (probably easiest to get without trying)

- Slutty route: pick the sex book (there may be other variables at play, haven't tested fully, but I think sex book always does this route)

- Tomboy route: high manliness (> 100 I think), pick muscle book (or possibly just non-sex book)

note that most routes have a much less interactive final stage if you tell the protagonist kid/nanashi you love him right before the second evolution.

jamesshmo

May 22, 2019
from what i saw from another forum post:

- Mature girly route: low manliness, pick a non-sex book (possibly also non-muscle)

- Bratty girly/sex slave route: go to the shop in the north west of the western map (the one run by Gummo's dad), and interact with the pink star.
Skips book selection. This might only be if you are girly in the first evolution (note: very rape-y)

- Depressive route: low Brightness of Personality, non-sex book

- Canon route: moderate everything, pick a non sex book (probably easiest to get without trying)

- Slutty route: pick the sex book (there may be other variables at play, haven't tested fully, but I think sex book always does this route)

- Tomboy route: high manliness (> 100 I think), pick muscle book (or possibly just non-sex book)

note that most routes have a much less interactive final stage if you tell the protagonist kid/nanashi you love him right before the second evolution.
cant seem to get bratty route any tips? cant find pink star in shop

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
v1.5 consists of 2 games: The original v1.201 and the summer vacation prequel game (v1.0). When the creator bundled the prequel to the v1.201 of the main game, he decided to call the release v1.5.

Remon1933

Mar 23, 2024
View attachment 1175285

Title:
Group:
Release date
: Apr/30/2021
Original Language: Japanese
Genre : Female Protagonist, Breasts, Slice of Life/Daily Living, Heartwarming, Coquettish/Seduction, Elder Girl x Younger Boy, Black Hair, Big Breasts.

DLsite:
New Link Sukebei:
Principal Post: https://f95zone.to/threads/mucchimu...mpin-and-humpin-v1-005-ota-guchi-field.82017/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I cant klik thr link not worked