RPGM Complete [Translation Request] MUCCHIMUCHI ~Busty Bumpkin's Bumpin' and Humpin'~

Nooneme215

Jun 28, 2021
I can't seem to find the last mark... i did the one at the station and now i got no where else

edit: never mind there was an entire area i have never been to before....
Im stuck at the red circle in school where the mc should get past the boy...but honestly i have no idea how to get past him...what should i do..???

Milkita21

Jul 3, 2021
What does this mean? or where is it?
if you mean battle with her sister in underground of contructions, I already did
but next what? nothing happened

gavilanelmago

Jul 5, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the seventh sphere of the god? the one that is in the river in the mountain, is the only thing that I need to be able to finish the game

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
There has been an update with sizeable amount of content ver. 1.101 (Raw link here) but it does not have any translation, and the previous MTL translations don't work with it, can someone please make an updated translation?

Feghouli18

Jul 4, 2021
could someone try this translation tool with the japanese version of the game and tell if the quality is good?

Mar 19, 2018
oh shit, they added like 50 new events? damn, that's cool

i replayed this game semi-recently, so i still should remember how to do everything; i'll have to play this new version. thank you for uploading it!