RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Jan 15, 2018
I've tried downloading this several times now, and I've just wasted a lot of my data and a lot of hours only for the connection to cut for a split second and the download being wasted since you can't resume it.
I'm starting to hate Onedrive now.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
who is Kiri nee chan, can anyone explain for me...
She was a character in the Keiko prequel, she was the shopkeeper. That game is very similar, same artist same gameplay, but it has a good translation, so I would recommend playing that first if you like this game. If not, here's the gist of her story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Inaba613

Mar 30, 2020
She was a character in the Keiko prequel, she was the shopkeeper. That game is very similar, same artist same gameplay, but it has a good translation, so I would recommend playing that first if you like this game. If not, here's the gist of her story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy shit I dont know the village be that fucked up
Glad I got 7 stones and save her haha

Reactions: longsuper1

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Anyone have working MTL for ver. 1.101? The one posted earlier isn't working on that version because it was for 1.100.

Reactions: Www08

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
any chance to avoid intercourse with that spoiled Brat (Shota)? Or is this little Fucker relevant to the game?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
From looking at the pictures, are there actual sex scenes with Yukata? Because the Preview Pictures only show her mom and sister having actual sex (in the sense of penetration).

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
How exactly do you get the Bad Ending?

I killed small animals and now have the Yutaka Kill-Skill. I went to the Ending, but it was the normal Ending I got before. Do I have to kill more animals?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes