RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

wonre

Jun 16, 2017
I can't find who to give the honey jar. Any help? I've done 3 ending though.
once you have the power to push boulders, go to full NW corner (outskirt of village, facing the hotel, NW corner)
there is a small restaurants and many boulders are blocking the way to its entrance
the white t-shirt man behind the counter is the cook that will be interested in the honey jar

(then I heard you have to bring the pudding he gives you to the school principal)

ISACJJF

Oct 23, 2021
Man I completely chalked Keiko - Black to the depth of my mind until now, glad Kirie got some salvation (notice that she was at the bottom left part of the red light(?) area until you save her?)

For play order, I'd recommend either keiko or summer vacation (can pick whichever you want to play first, then the other, keiko is earlier, chronologically) then this, if purely for Kirie's storyline.

In no particular order:-
There are chests (small red box) for most of the key items (stick, and trash bag) around the school and the area before that, as well as a few other locations, just run around

You get skills (check the skills menu) for pushing rocks, breaking plants, and swapping to Keiko from purely progressing

The polisher is at the hole on the school grounds (he's only there for the pot)

After finding all of Gyu and Kino's events (3 each), you'll be able to spy on the village chief's house (smash the pots and plants there), then find your resident of choice to graduate into adulthood (based on the recollection room, the teacher, mayor's son, and a few others are options)

Yutaka (You) trust your sister the most, she's also the strongest (the keiko game kinda hints at this too).

Once you go through this long questline of completing exchange quests (these are all in the guides for details), give the treasure of Cocco village to the main villain (after beating the posession) to get the key to the recollection room (at the base of the mountains).

Climb mountains by talking to the guy in the Inn (I believe you'll need to talk to the doctor at the mountains first, during the questline)

Move the guards away by seducing them after Keiko teaches Yutaka how to...seduce people.

Use Keiko to move most obstacles away (swap to her using the skill menu once you unlock sister bonds).

You can get one wish granted by the shrine God Uncle before going to save Kirie (don't ask me what's the best choice her, I got snacks cause Yutaka).

Smack animals before finishing chapter 2 for the bad ending (which will completely end your run, so be warned).

Recollection room has all the scenes, even if you haven't seen them yet.

Eraser marks tend to be at the edges of the map (I found most of em by running around the perimeters)

Support the dev so we get more content on the Aya game.
where do i find the treasure of Cocco village ?

ISACJJF

Oct 23, 2021
Just finished the game, it was ver nice, I'll try to help.

From the zone with the kid trapped among the boulders, use the "jumping point" to the right, then exit the screen through the right.

If you finished the trading chain you'll have a tattered map. In the village there's a hole with nothing inside next to the apartments' block, just use the action key on every square down there until you find the treasure.
in germany we say ich küss deine augen

Jan 15, 2018
I already have the game with update 1,100 but it's in Japanese so it's time for them to translate it.
It is for download on Onedrive

Either my internet is really slow right now, or it's Onedrive.

Agnamer

Sep 12, 2019
There is a DLC that adds a trip to the girl's cousin's house. It says there are 30 new scenes and 15 new CGs. According to the dev blog it is similar to the cousin house part in the Keiko game, so you play as the cousin and there are scenes with him and the two girls.
It is not that there is a DLC that is installed or added, it is that it is an update of the game where you have to put everything back together to get to that part

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
It is not that there is a DLC that is installed or added, it is that it is an update of the game where you have to put everything back together to get to that part
I only used the word DLC because the dev uses that word to refer to it in his blog. Sorry if that was misleading.

I have not played this version yet, I am waiting for someone to do an MTL.

Agnamer

Sep 12, 2019
I only used the word DLC because the dev uses that word to refer to it in his blog. Sorry if that was misleading.

I have not played this version yet, I am waiting for someone to do an MTL.
In the rar is the files to translate the game into Spanish and English

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes