RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
You can just destroy them, the same way you get rid of the plants that block your way.
bro thanks a lot!! I was like stuck here forever thank you and also I can't find the last curse mark there was the eraser(off) where can I find it

Riki222

Feb 1, 2021
I might not remember it all but
- In the mountain, its located at the bottom left of the rock puzzle
- In the mountain road, its in the shop (you need to push the rocks in order to get there)
- In the village, you have to switch to keiko and fuck the kid that blocks it
- In the outer village, you just push the rock to get it
- In the school, you must switch to keiko to fuck the kid that blocks another mark
- In the train station, you must switch to keiko to fuck the old man till he's fainted
Idk if the outskirts mark exists

Edit: forgot to attach images
bro how to get ability push rock

CavemanJohnson

Jan 19, 2018
Is there a walkthrough, I found the wooden sword or stick behind the school but I still can't cut the cactus down. One of the notes in the zip folder said behind the school and over by the 3 tents in the area before the school. Is it because of the translation bug?

Edit: Figured it out, I skipped over the dialogue so I didn't know where to go. But still is there a walkthrough?

Last edited:

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
Is there a walkthrough, I found the wooden sword or stick behind the school but I still can't cut the cactus down. One of the notes in the zip folder said behind the school and over by the 3 tents in the area before the school. Is it because of the translation bug?

Edit: Figured it out, I skipped over the dialogue so I didn't know where to go. But still is there a walkthrough?
Sadly, no full walkthrough available, this is why i made an account to ask

Mar 20, 2020
how do you get to the train station. i see the blue ! mark on top of the guy who is standing at the entrance of the train but when i talk to him he doesn't let me through

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
Gotta say the people the made this happen I applaud you, this is an amazing remake from the original so thanks for getting it on here for us to download and play.

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
I just finished the 1st stage after giving the meds to the sister and starting the second stage, but I have to get past a kid in front of the first red circle in the village. It gave a hint of talking to her sister about "Sister bonds" but can't find her sister anywhere in the village or shrine areas and can't move to any other area till I get rid of this red circle in the village so just need a hint or a pointer in the right direction to find her, thanks to whoever answers this.

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
I just finished the 1st stage after giving the meds to the sister and starting the second stage, but I have to get past a kid in front of the first red circle in the village. It gave a hint of talking to her sister about "Sister bonds" but can't find her sister anywhere in the village or shrine areas and can't move to any other area till I get rid of this red circle in the village so just need a hint or a pointer in the right direction to find her, thanks to whoever answers this.
Use the "sister bonds" inside the house (the red roofed one)

Reactions: DannyCCC

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
Quick question, who or where do you bring the "tattered and faded map" to? I could just be dumb and not be looking close enough but I haven't seen anyone with green marks since I got it so another hint if anyone can.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Am i the only one who enjoys the original more?
I don't think the remake is bad, but the repetitive nature is exposed by all of the extra stuff added. The original is short and simple, but for the remake there are a lot of scenes that re-use the same art so there's a lot of repetition.

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Anyone have a save right before the not bad ending?
Just went through a bad ending playthrough and my last save was right before you unlock seducing people. Will take a while to get to the ending again.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes