RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Nightavenger88

May 27, 2019
Who do i give the honey jar to for the millionaire quest? Im playing on Android and it doesn't show

Last edited:

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
if you mean round rocks you don't break them, you roll them by movement. When you are done with chapter 1, you cure your Keiko, return Mayor's book, you go to meet Aya-nee/Akane at the station, she doesn't come with you. You go to the shrine to talk to the priest, he gives you stuff along with the ability to push rocks
Thanks! was troubled that the game might be corrupt that i couldnt push rocks.

brmathzz

Oct 7, 2020
Hello i'm stuck in two parts, frist is this i can get the item.. Screenshot 1
Screenshot_1.png
And at screen shot 2 i cant win the fight?! what i doo? Screenshot_2.png

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Hello i'm stuck in two parts, frist is this i can get the item.. Screenshot 1
View attachment 1256603
And at screen shot 2 i cant win the fight?! what i doo? View attachment 1256608
(from the strategy folder provided with the download link i got from this site)
Lol i was a bit annoyed when I spoiled myself with the hint

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for the latter part I assume you need to gain fight xp by battling random animals (that gets you the bad ending too if you do it too much)

Edit (from the same strategy guide):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

iirc you can get the alcohol from the vendor at the base of the mountain region

I personally haven't played that much beyond unlock all the CG option.
Secondly you can bring those snacks and stuff from the vendors and I think some of them sold equipment items too

Last edited:

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Im on version v1.005 am I missing much? Anyone?

For one I didnt really find any purpose to the rock button challenge despite having solved it multiple times, nor does it stick on the map as "solved" and keeps resetting the rocks

I'd like for someone to link/post the CGs and content that i am potentially missing out on

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
May I ask for all the mark around the village please?

Jeiz

Jun 13, 2018
By the way the developer sent the files to Kagura. Seems like we will get a translation for this game. Developer is also trying to make game non-censored. I was a bit hyped when I read this from his blog.

Reactions: Heranwen

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
By the way the developer sent the files to Kagura. Seems like we will get a translation for this game. Developer is also trying to make game non-censored. I was a bit hyped when I read this from his blog.
Great news. I've been waiting for this to have a proper translation before trying it.

Reactions: Jeiz

Slobodam

Jul 11, 2017
Time for me to do my part for this great community.
My Full Save / 100% save is attached below. (Not full I just know that is what you typed in looking for this but I have the recollection room unlocked.)

Tips (In case you actually want to play):

There are two main acts in the story. You gain different skills as you progress (Skills to move boulders, persuade people, kiss randoms, and sex)

1- At the bottom middle part of the village there is a blue container. Inside there is a fortune-teller than literally guides you through the game.
- Also in the extracted folder there are some hints that might help you.

2- The Exchange event has around 8 parts, you have to find a person that wants the item you have and will give you another item for it. It ends with giving the principal your Mellow Pudding and him giving you a map. The map leads you to the secret key for the recollection room. The hint is two from the left, four from the top, in a hole in the village (but poorly translated). The hole is below the three-story building in the middle-right part of the village. If you cant get past the guard you need to progress to act 2 and learn the skill from your sister. Go in the hole and in the bottom left patch of grass to get the buried treasure. Bring it to the Boring Girl's house in the middle top small house in the area above the station. Get the key from her and the recollection room is in the gate at the bottom of the mountain area.

3- Your sister is the strongest just switch to her and go back to the shrine.

4- Doing Ginu and his brother's event will level up your intimacy. Just walk around and find them. When intimacy is maxed go to the side of the Mayor's house and talk to the boys. Go in front of your house to pop your cherry.

These are the only things that stumped me for a while. If you get weary and can't bother just use this bad boy:
Also I delete games regularly so if this isn't here after a couple of months I probably don't have it anymore, so keep it close
View attachment 1189233 View attachment 1189233
Who is Ginu? There is Gyu and Kino? Also if Ginu is a new character, when or where do i meet him and his brother?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes