RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

logan87654321

Dec 12, 2020
By "patch pre-applied," does that mean all 3 patches listed right under the download list are all applied to the game, or just 1 of them like the alternative MTL?

Doujin Lover

Feb 10, 2020
You have to max out the relations with the two classmates by finding them around town. Then find them peeking on the Mayor to unlock sex events. You'll have to choose a single one of several ways to loose Yutaka's virginity like in previous games.
I have done it, but still no peeking

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
I have done it, but still no peeking
If you don't see them peeking through a window on the left side of the mayor's house, you probably missed a scene with one of them. Once you get them all, the game explicitly tells you that you maxed out your affection with both.

Doujin Lover

Feb 10, 2020
If you don't see them peeking through a window on the left side of the mayor's house, you probably missed a scene with one of them. Once you get them all, the game explicitly tells you that you maxed out your affection with both.
yes i missed one scene, its behind the school
Thank you

legacy453

Dec 2, 2018
how do you get gyu's attention in the store? and also how do you enter the bath house? i can't take off my clothes

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
ya it took me a bit to realize lol kinda sucks was looking forward t a little more play haha
how do you get gyu's attention in the store? and also how do you enter the bath house? i can't take off my clothes
Have to talk to him while naked. Keep unlocking stuff and increasing boldness and eventually you get an inventory item called Naked you can equip.

Reactions: legacy453

fastuer

Aug 28, 2017
I just noticed the subheading is a pun based off DQXI. Anyway this is huge fap material though repetitive.

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
1.JPG
This happens every time I try to load. When I load the game, the text looks like somebody forgot to put in letters for half the words in everybody's sentences. Anybody have a way to fix it?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes