RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Bardguy

Nov 27, 2020
Where is the beach (I assume for Keiko), and how can I take the train at the station with Yutaka? Also the two friends, I can't find them after one was in the back of the school...

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Where is the beach (I assume for Keiko), and how can I take the train at the station with Yutaka? Also the two friends, I can't find them after one was in the back of the school...
From what I understand, to take the train as Yukata you need her to pop her cherry, wich is apparently done with her two friends (Gyu and Kino). You do that by finding their events to get their intimacy to go up.
Sadly I'm stumped there so I can't really help you more than that. I finished the story as far as I can tell, Kino seems to have vanished, and Gyu is in the store next to the train station, and neither Yukata nor Keiko can do anything with him. He's just totally focused on whatever he's reading and I don't know what to do with that (he has been for a long part of the game).
My best guess is that he's the last piece and Kino is probably done (wich would be why he's gone ?).

As for the beach, I have no clue, sadly.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
how is the MTL is it playable
It's pretty playable. Sentences don't make much sense from time to time but overall it's still understandable. I played the whole thing without guide, and english isn't my native language, yet I still managed to reach the end of the game. The biggest problem is more that sometimes it's easy to get lost on what you're supposed to do, although pretty rare.

Reactions: Mr.SpacePenguin

Maleborgia

Sep 12, 2018
From what I understand, to take the train as Yukata you need her to pop her cherry, wich is apparently done with her two friends (Gyu and Kino). You do that by finding their events to get their intimacy to go up.
Sadly I'm stumped there so I can't really help you more than that. I finished the story as far as I can tell, Kino seems to have vanished, and Gyu is in the store next to the train station, and neither Yukata nor Keiko can do anything with him. He's just totally focused on whatever he's reading and I don't know what to do with that (he has been for a long part of the game).
My best guess is that he's the last piece and Kino is probably done (wich would be why he's gone ?).

As for the beach, I have no clue, sadly.
Talk to him in the Store, while Yukata is naked.
I think the last encounter with the Boy with Glasses was in the area above the busstation, behind some Rocks.

Reactions: Rutonat

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Talk to him in the Store, while Yukata is naked.
I think the last encounter with the Boy with Glasses was in the area above the busstation, behind some Rocks.
Why didn't I think of trying naked ? Dammit. You're a live saver, thank you.

Reactions: nine90eZ

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
may i ask for the all cursed mark location please?
I might not remember it all but
- In the mountain, its located at the bottom left of the rock puzzle
- In the mountain road, its in the shop (you need to push the rocks in order to get there)
- In the village, you have to switch to keiko and fuck the kid that blocks it
- In the outer village, you just push the rock to get it
- In the school, you must switch to keiko to fuck the kid that blocks another mark
- In the train station, you must switch to keiko to fuck the old man till he's fainted
Idk if the outskirts mark exists

Edit: forgot to attach images

Last edited:

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
I might not remember it all but
- In the mountain, its located at the bottom left of the rock puzzle
- In the mountain road, its in the shop (you need to push the rocks in order to get there)
- In the village, you have to switch to keiko and fuck the kid that blocks it
- In the outer village, you just push the rock to get it
- In the school, you must switch to keiko to fuck the kid that blocks another mark
- In the train station, you must switch to keiko to fuck the old man till he's fainted
Idk if the outskirts mark exists

Edit: forgot to attach images
bro how do we push the rocks I got the ability but how to use it

• Angry
Reactions: Luckzor

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
By the way the developer sent the files to Kagura. Seems like we will get a translation for this game. Developer is also trying to make game non-censored. I was a bit hyped when I read this from his blog.
Do you have a link to the dev's blog?

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
If you don't see them peeking through a window on the left side of the mayor's house, you probably missed a scene with one of them. Once you get them all, the game explicitly tells you that you maxed out your affection with both.
as you see in the pic there are some stuffs blocking my way to talk with the two classmate please help bro

• Angry
Reactions: Luckzor
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes