RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

BillyBobJr1994

Jul 11, 2021
Quick question, who or where do you bring the "tattered and faded map" to? I could just be dumb and not be looking close enough but I haven't seen anyone with green marks since I got it so another hint if anyone can.
How did you get that map? I can't figure out who to give the honey jar. And I think you take the map to the hole in front of the apartment.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I really hope Kagura picks this up. I can't bring myself to play a MTL of it, since majority of the fun is in the dialogue.

Devoutestspace

Mar 18, 2018
anyone know why the two kids wont show up for spying on the mayor I have gotten to max intimacy on both of them and they seem to have just disappeared if anyone got a solution I would appreciate the help

Dokigaa

Jan 20, 2019
I can't go past the security in the shrine because it's still under investigation. Does anyone know how to go to the shrine?

Silvanesh

Nov 28, 2017
I really wanted to play such a game without censorship! Interestingly, the game will ever appear without it ?

Shigugu

Dec 18, 2017
i walk into the rock but nothing happen, can anyone help me?
solved
now new problem is i dont know how to undress XD

Last edited:

Ezra

May 7, 2017
Reuploaded to pixeldrain v1.007 of the game from a svscomics link that took me 9 hours to download at 49kb/s. It's ridiculous that hosts with that kind of speed for free users still exist (keep2share, fileboom, you name it).

Reactions: Www08 and Jeiz

Silvanesh

Nov 28, 2017
Reuploaded to pixeldrain v1.007 of the game from a svscomics link that took me 9 hours to download at 49kb/s. It's ridiculous that hosts with that kind of speed for free users still exist (keep2share, fileboom, you name it).
Thank you FRIEND

Reactions: Ezra

Zenlio

Aug 13, 2021
I will try the game again, but is in the school, in the rear of the building right side.
Aah, thankyou but i alredy managed it, but did you know where i can find seiko at chapter 2? When you need to get rid off the kid from the red mark curse

Dec 11, 2020
Here's an attempt at decensoring this game--> <--using machine learning.
The results were imho quite good for like 90% of the events with like 3 whose results came out a bit shit (one of which I deleted the decensored version since it came out pretty bad). You can check all images and if you find any to be bad just delete them before copying into the game.
It should be noted however that the game might require some decoding to use these images(converting the original rpgmvp files to decoded .png which can be overwritten). With decoding done all you need to do is copy pictures folder into Game Folder/www/img/ and overwrite when asked.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Here's an attempt at decensoring this game--> <--using machine learning.
The results were imho quite good for like 90% of the events with like 3 whose results came out a bit shit (one of which I deleted the decensored version since it came out pretty bad). You can check all images and if you find any to be bad just delete them before copying into the game.
It should be noted however that the game might require some decoding to use these images(converting the original rpgmvp files to decoded .png which can be overwritten). With decoding done all you need to do is copy pictures folder into Game Folder/www/img/ and overwrite when asked.
That's great and all, and these pictures are hot as fuck and I'd love to use them, but how do I decode the rpgmvp files into .png to be replaced, and do you need to turn them into rpgmvp again after replacing them with yours?

Dec 11, 2020
That's great and all, and these pictures are hot as fuck and I'd love to use them, but how do I decode the rpgmvp files into .png to be replaced, and do you need to turn them into rpgmvp again after replacing them with yours?
Idk if I'm allowed to share this in this type of thread but here are the decoders I've gathered for Wolf, RPGM, RPGMV and RPGMZ (most or all of which can be found in this site too).
For RPGMV you will find 2 different programs "RPG_MAKER_MV_DECRYPTER_JAR" and "RPGMV-DECRYPTOR", I find the 2nd to be better.
Simply run the exe, choose the gamefolder (which contains the game.exe file), let it do its thing. If it complains it can't find a file called System.json then use the 1st decryptor, this one will require some extra steps because it will output to a folder called outputs in the decryptor folder which means you have to copy those outputs to the game folder, aditionally you will need to manually find the System.json, usually in www/data/ and edit a line that states "hasEncryptedImages":true to "hasEncryptedImages":false.
The 2nd decryptor will do all that for you which is why I prefer it.
Now, idk if it's required but I did go around and delete the original rpgmvp files since they were no longer needed, if you wanna test it before hand just find the rpgmvp file that contains the title screen, usually contained in www/img/title or in this case www/img/title1 and delete it. Run the game and if it still shows the title screen that means it's loading it from the decoded png file :). If it all went well, all you need to do is copy those decensored images to www/img/pictures and overwrite when asked. From my experience you don't need to encrypt the files to use them, they can remain as .png.

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Idk if I'm allowed to share this in this type of thread but here are the decoders I've gathered for Wolf, RPGM, RPGMV and RPGMZ (most or all of which can be found in this site too).
For RPGMV you will find 2 different programs "RPG_MAKER_MV_DECRYPTER_JAR" and "RPGMV-DECRYPTOR", I find the 2nd to be better.
Simply run the exe, choose the gamefolder (which contains the game.exe file), let it do its thing. If it complains it can't find a file called System.json then use the 1st decryptor, this one will require some extra steps because it will output to a folder called outputs in the decryptor folder which means you have to copy those outputs to the game folder and you will need to manually find the System.json, usually in www/data/ and edit a line that states "hasEncryptedImages":true to "hasEncryptedImages":false ).
The 2nd decryptor will copy the decoded .png files to the correct folders and automatically change that line for you which is why I prefer it.
Now, idk if it's required but I did go around and delete the original rpgmvp files since they were no longer needed, if you wanna test it before hand just find the rpgmvp file that contains the title screen, usually contained in www/img/title or in this case www/img/title1 and delete it. Run the game and if it still shows the title screen that means it's loading it from the decoded png file :). If it all went well, all you need to do is copy those decensored images to www/img/pictures and overwrite when asked. From my experience you don't need to encrypt the files to use them, they can remain as .png.
This will come in very handy. Thanks, fam.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes