RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Skuyyy

Dec 21, 2021
View attachment 1185936

Overview:
Yutaka is a tomboyish country girl who spends her days having fun all over town.

She used to look like quite a mischievous little scamp, but over time she grew into a real bikini model in the making! And what do you know, all the guys in town are making quite a stir about it! But Yutaka doesn't notice... after all, she's completely innocent and just loves to have fun!

A full remake of - Mucchi Muchi Inaka

Thread Updated: 2021/05/08
Release Date: 2021/04/30
Developer: Ota Guchi Field - -
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.005
Language: English (MTL by ZeroB)
Other Games: Mucchi Muchi School Trip - Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation - Country Girl Keiko
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

Download links are pre-patched with the fix for being unable to cut cactuses. If you have previously downloaded the game you only need to download the patch posted below.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Patches: Fix - Alternative MTL - Rock Bugfix
Others:
COMPRESSED* - Extras: Full SAVE

Thank you ZeroB for sharing & translating it

View attachment 1185938 View attachment 1185939 View attachment 1185940 View attachment 1185941 View attachment 1185942
is there no version 1.101 ? , because the mission of this game ends in part 3 after meeting Keiko in an empty land, I tried to go to the station and meet a policeman who I can talk to to continue the mission but can't because of Yutaka's height problem

Ikon Diverifikasi Komunitas

Ice_flow

Mar 7, 2021
how can i get naked ingame? i overread it.... and idk how to do it now XD i cant continue in the bathhouse

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
i tried that but when i dont have anything equipped it it doesnt change it. Idk why but there are like weapons and some buffs like the shirt. But when i unequip then it doesnt change anything
Oh, that means you haven't unlocked it yet. You should have this in your inventory once you do.

Larazxc

Jul 7, 2021
I got question what happen if yukata didn't choose to save kiri nee? Is there any new scene or just nothing ?

LewdCatt

Jan 13, 2021
Can someone make a guide out of this. i can't play with the MTL. Also where in the world the Janitor at? saw a comment he supposed to be behind the building where the kid was blocking it. how do i move that kid??

Www08

Jan 3, 2021
Does anyone have a full working 1.101 version in english translated or MTL please
or just knows where to find a working mtl for that version

Last edited:

Exrav

Oct 26, 2020
oooh then i didnt unlock it. thats true, how do i unlock it then? more like where?
You need the Jump and Beg abilities. Use the Beg of the guard in front of the tall building in the village, then jump to the roof, the naked item is in the chest up there.

chico1612

Nov 25, 2017
¿Alguien puede decirme cómo puedo encontrar las 5 marcas de maldición en la aldea?
¿Alguien puede decirme cómo puedo encontrar las 5 marcas de maldición en el pueblo? Estoy perdido y no puedo viajar a la estación de tren.
como juegas en cel?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes