• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

tlsv123

Apr 23, 2022
View attachment 1185936

Overview:
Yutaka is a tomboyish country girl who spends her days having fun all over town.

She used to look like quite a mischievous little scamp, but over time she grew into a real bikini model in the making! And what do you know, all the guys in town are making quite a stir about it! But Yutaka doesn't notice... after all, she's completely innocent and just loves to have fun!

A full remake of - Mucchi Muchi Inaka

Thread Updated: 2021/05/08
Release Date: 2021/04/30
Developer: Ota Guchi Field - -
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.005
Language: English (MTL by ZeroB)
Other Games: Mucchi Muchi School Trip - Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation - Country Girl Keiko
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

Download links are pre-patched with the fix for being unable to cut cactuses. If you have previously downloaded the game you only need to download the patch posted below.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN
Others: COMPRESSED* - Extras: Full SAVE

Patches: Fix - Rock Bugfix
Thank you ZeroB for sharing & translating it

View attachment 1185938 View attachment 1185939 View attachment 1185940 View attachment 1185941 View attachment 1185942
it recently just got an update right? i just checked on their twitter

Nandato

Oct 28, 2017
Can somebody explain to me how tf you beat keiko, i have lvl 99 bulletproof glass and iron pipe, and yet i still get handled like a baby halp!

zelnite18

Nov 19, 2018
Can somebody explain to me how tf you beat keiko, i have lvl 99 bulletproof glass and iron pipe, and yet i still get handled like a baby halp!
you'll want to buy some alcohol from the shop in the area before the mountain. It's expensive af but it deals tons of damage to keiko if you use it

Nandato

Oct 28, 2017
And also can someone please tell where tf is the moutain god ball its the last one that i need, i feel like iam at the end of the rope here.

zelnite18

Nov 19, 2018
And also can someone please tell where tf is the moutain god ball its the last one that i need, i feel like iam at the end of the rope here.
there should be some jumping puzzle that leads you to a bunch of rocks and from there another jumping spot that leads you to an area to the right in the mountain

Jeiz

Jun 13, 2018
What I understood from his last 2 blog posts, Kagura is actually making the english subtitles for this game. Hopefully this is correct.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Any other in game options (no idea how to me a noob, going into %appdata% is hard for me)
You get enough to get one bottle if you complete the trading sequence and find the town's treasure, then give it to Mako (was that the name of the ugly girl?), she lives in the town outskirts, in a house in the northern part that's accesible from the side, check for an unmatching tile to find the entrance.

If you get all the balls and take them to the shrine you can ask for two wishes, the second one must be the one about saving Kiri if you want the best ending but you can wish for money with the first one and get 1 million.

Reactions: kosat

DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019
Any other in game options (no idea how to me a noob, going into %appdata% is hard for me)
Try putting your savefile here and editing the money/gold:

It's quite easy, just upload the savefile and the website puts the labels on the variables for you, no need to scour the Appdata and other folders in your PC. Say hello to your 999,999 gold.
:BootyTime:

BillyBobJr1994

Jul 11, 2021
Here you go:

So I downloaded and unzipped the file but it came out as "energy." Anyone know how to install it so I can keep playing? I've beaten everything in the original and haven't been able to play any of the updates. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Monn

Oct 31, 2017
Do these new versions have more content than the initial release, or are they bug fixes?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Do these new versions have more content than the initial release, or are they bug fixes?
There's new content you can access by going to the train station after completing the main story (Yutaka needs to lose her virginity as well), it works a bit like Country Girl Keiko's extra chapters.

Reactions: Monn
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes