RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Chipp12

Jul 25, 2018
Developer is working on the latest addition (and if I got it correctly it's going to be the last one, maybe Kagura will release the game after it's out)
As you can see it will be about different possibilities for how Yutaka is going to develop.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Developer is working on the latest addition (and if I got it correctly it's going to be the last one, maybe Kagura will release the game after it's out)
As you can see it will be about different possibilities for how Yutaka is going to develop.
Awesome news man, thanks for informing us, I hope in the next updates we can finally have Yutaka pregnant.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
The question is less about, "Will Kagura do it?" and more about "How much will they cut from the original works to appease STEAM?". I really hope they don't but I've been wrong before.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I am missing 1 orb. When I looked at items in mtool it shows it is the one from the village outskirts. I think that is the area with the stripbar. I cannot see the entrance to the puzzle for the orb though. Anyone got any leads? Adding the item through mtool is buggy.

Thanks.

EDIT: nvm, you have to play as sister and gamble with the boxes till you get it

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
help, i cant trigger the peeping mayor's house event, dont know where to find gyo or kino

nvm, i found it, wasting lots of time for finding lol
Dude at least say where you found it. I am looking for them too. I think I found both of them but got no events with them :cry:

EDIT: okay I was missing the restroom one, did not notice there was a room there until then lol

Last edited:

r3d#su

Oct 31, 2021
How do i beat the sister? I think I need the alcohol, but it's too expensive (400k money).

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes