RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Reynasre

Jun 24, 2022
I have a question. I'm after the beginning of the game and I'm told to go to Kino's house. I do and he asks me to get something smelly but I don't know how to do it. Can someone help me?

Pubgay

Aug 2, 2021
View attachment 1185936

Overview:
Yutaka is a tomboyish country girl who spends her days having fun all over town.

She used to look like quite a mischievous little scamp, but over time she grew into a real bikini model in the making! And what do you know, all the guys in town are making quite a stir about it! But Yutaka doesn't notice... after all, she's completely innocent and just loves to have fun!

A full remake of - Mucchi Muchi Inaka

Thread Updated: 2021/05/08
Release Date: 2021/04/30
Developer: Ota Guchi Field - -
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.005
Language: English (MTL by ZeroB)
Other Games: Mucchi Muchi School Trip - Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation - Country Girl Keiko
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

Download links are pre-patched with the fix for being unable to cut cactuses. If you have previously downloaded the game you only need to download the patch posted below.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN
Others: COMPRESSED* - Extras: Full SAVE

Patches: Fix - Rock Bugfix
Thank you ZeroB for sharing & translating it

View attachment 1185938 View attachment 1185939 View attachment 1185940 View attachment 1185941 View attachment 1185942
How do I get the train scene ???
Screenshot_20220717-115841_Reborn Mucchi Ignorance Countryside.jpg

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
How do I get the train scene ???
View attachment 1930052
Complete the main story and the subquest about finding Gyu and Kino all over the city, after that you can spy on Keiko inside the mayor's house with Gyu and Kino and Yutaka will get the ability to lose her virginity, once she does you'll be able to ride the train to other locations.

BillyBobJr1994

Jul 11, 2021
So I downloaded and unzipped the file but it came out as "energy." Anyone know how to install it so I can keep playing? I've beaten everything in the original and haven't been able to play any of the updates. Any help is greatly appreciated.

jpablogr

Sep 13, 2021
So I downloaded and unzipped the file but it came out as "energy." Anyone know how to install it so I can keep playing? I've beaten everything in the original and haven't been able to play any of the updates. Any help is greatly appreciated.
You download the version 1.200 of the game?

BillyBobJr1994

Jul 11, 2021
you try to go to the train station and talk to the captain?
Tbh, I haven't touched any of the 1.200 version because it's in japanese, but i see the eng 1.2 so I'm going to try that
*edit- eng 1.2 works but RIP need to start all over

Last edited:

Zeusmaydit

Mar 2, 2022
help, i cant trigger the peeping mayor's house event, dont know where to find gyo or kino

nvm, i found it, wasting lots of time for finding lol

Last edited:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
You guys have my respect for liking the game enough to actually suffer through the MTL. I know Kagura has picked the game, but given their track record I'm pretty sure they will come up with some way to cover up/cut certain "aspects" of the game just so they don't get banned on STEAM, so even I'm trying to suffer through the MTL of this one instead. But boy is it a challenge =/

Last edited:

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Help please
It's a pretty simple push puzzle, keep in mind you only need 9 stones on the buttons and there are 12 stones there, so you can just move 3 out of the way.

In any case, are you sure you need to solve it? The chest in the upper part is already opened.

username106

Aug 10, 2022
It's a pretty simple push puzzle, keep in mind you only need 9 stones on the buttons and there are 12 stones there, so you can just move 3 out of the way.

In any case, are you sure you need to solve it? The chest in the upper part is already opened.
I thought if I solve it there will be a secret door or something

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes