RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
How do i beat the sister? I think I need the alcohol, but it's too expensive (400k money).
You can get a lot of money by finding the village treasure completing the trading sequence and by wishing for money once you find all the orbs (but leave one wish for saving Kiri-nee so you get the good ending).

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
You need to complete the trading sequence until you get a map of the treasure, which is inside the hole in front of the apartment building. After completing the main story give the treasure to Mosako (the ugly girl), who lives in the uppermost house in the outskirts (you enter the house through the side, you'll see the floor tile is different from the rest), you'll get the key as reward.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Tbh, I haven't touched any of the 1.200 version because it's in japanese, but i see the eng 1.2 so I'm going to try that
*edit- eng 1.2 works but RIP need to start all over
can you tell me where can i find the v1.2 @@ (nvm, i found that link on page 28 or sth)

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Right side in town, there is a hole below the apartment house. The one which you were previously not let in.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes