RPGM Complete [Translation Request] MUCCHIMUCHI ~Busty Bumpkin's Bumpin' and Humpin'~

Herokuyon

Aug 9, 2018
Guys, the version translated by MT is bugged in the first mission of cutting plants, so a game of the original version is recommended to avoid that annoying bug

Hentai Lord

Oct 25, 2017
Guys, the version translated by MT is bugged in the first mission of cutting plants, so a game of the original version is recommended to avoid that annoying bug
OHHHHH, Thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna get the other version then and delete the bugged one.

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Someone know hox fix missing titles?
In archive some img names like this "Г^ГCГgГЛ.rpgmvp" (need change to jap locale?)
Open the .zip file in Winrar and select Options -> Name Encoding -> Japanese. The files in Winrar should then show with Japanese characters instead of nonsense. If they do, then it's safe to extract.

Reactions: Freminace

Freminace

Nov 9, 2017
Open the .zip file in Winrar and select Options -> Name Encoding -> Japanese. The files in Winrar should then show with Japanese characters instead of nonsense. If they do, then it's safe to extract.
Thank you very much! It's working!

flyingdrull

Nov 5, 2020
I can't seem to find the last mark... i did the one at the station and now i got no where else

edit: never mind there was an entire area i have never been to before....

Last edited: