RPGM [Translation Request] My Mom's Succubus Chronicle

Apr 2, 2020
If you wanna do it, you should do it, kagura games take long to release, might only see it next year!:LOL:
XD LMAO dudes, I can finish that thing within a couple months tops. Those guys are probably too busy fapping to get anything much done. Though... for those guys, welcome to the party. LOL

Regards, I already got a lot done in it. Still gotta pacify the machine speak, make it natural, then cut off its machine balls to let it out in the wild, which would be here. Basically, translate machine speak, cut it out, save, patch, post, profit. No necessity in neutering. Unless that's a fetish someone here likes.

Question: Is it still considered yaoi if one person gets castrated by their partner, then proceeds to sexy time?

For the record, I prefer yuri.

Apr 2, 2020
best not to tire yourselfo_O
Don't worry, my dude. I'm only doing all this stuff in my spare time. And whenever I'm working, I take notes based on what I remember to better proceed in my translation work.

Basically, I'm being lazy and STILL getting a hella lot done!

Just wish I didn't have to sit on the floor using a laundry basket as my workbench to get this stuff done. Not exactly very good for my back. Or neck.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Somebody already translated it:oops:, its here on this site, but the staff didn't see it yet, that's why its not in the game section

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why you pick up elways a censured one? It's a shame for me. I can can't arused buy these censured games kind of.
For me is:

Apr 2, 2020
Why you pick up elways a censured one? It's a shame for me. I can can't arused buy these censured games kind of.
For me is:
Hey; you think I want them to be censored? That's why I'm asking folks who have some decent art skills that would dencensor the stuff. My artwork is kinda crappy, but if it pleases you, I could give it a shot to naturally dencensor the stuff. Might be a "little" cartoony, though. I'm no expert in art.

Reactions: 88Michele88

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
Machine Translated Had it for a couple of weeks now great game want to upload but don't know how?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hey; you think I want them to be censored? That's why I'm asking folks who have some decent art skills that would dencensor the stuff. My artwork is kinda crappy, but if it pleases you, I could give it a shot to naturally dencensor the stuff. Might be a "little" cartoony, though. I'm no expert in art.
This will be greed. Becouse there I already see female MC with censuered tug and this tun my a way. So unceseured will be greate.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
By law Japenese have to censor their games
Not in our nations man. not in our site. I hate censured game I neve played them e nvever will, don't better what if ther still fema MC or Futa MC. I gonna sleep those kind unarused games

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Found it. But it contians the entire game. I'd prefer to just release the patch itself. Way quicker that way. Especially for those who already have the game, but just want to quick patch it.
1.43 Gigs:confused:, my internet speed is ass slow, so it was hell

Apr 2, 2020
Machine Translated Had it for a couple of weeks now great game want to upload but don't know how?
Here's a tip/how to:
Step 01: Make a MEGA account
Step 02: Upload file to cloud
Step 03: Get link (This is uber important)
Step 04: After conforming to F95 Guidelines and making the proper posts, Post the download link in the appropriate forum/post.
Extra: If you want to make a little money, "shorten" your link, THEN post it here. (Shorte.st, for example)
Step 05: PROFIT

Lemme know if this helped.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Western games dont need censoring or rather they just dont:sneaky:
You never gonna understand i you the person who jeriking of with those kind of game censuerd fine for you but not for me. It a shame we adult need see censured games