RPGM [Translation Request] My Mom's Succubus Chronicle

Apr 2, 2020
And just like the game picture in the upper right hand section, properly translating this is gonna be a pain in the ass. I am soooooo goong to enjoy this. (Not taking it, but translating it. Any other takers can line up ass they will. ;) (Int)

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
And just like the game picture in the upper right hand section, properly translating this is gonna be a pain in the ass. I am soooooo goong to enjoy this. (Not taking it, but translating it. Any other takers can line up ass they will. ;) (Int)
Does that mean you gonna translate it !:love:
+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000(y)

Reactions: RyudomeSayonara
Apr 2, 2020
Right now, currently translating "Trinity Dungeon", "Succubus x Saint", "My Mom's Succubus Chronicle"... yeah, this might take awhile. Also recently got a request to start trans work on "Lilia's Livelihood".

Here's a note for any who might be reading this. I'll upload the patches for the translation (with notes!), but you lot are on your own for getting the games, kay?

Keep sending request, please!

Arigatou. m(_)m

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Apr 2, 2020
:giggle:

(My Mom's Succubus Chronicle):love:, this game looks great(y)

:giggle:
Bro I should give you a heads before you continue on these ones:unsure:

kagura games is also busy on this one (Succubus_x_Saint)

And this one I found on this site ( Lilia's Livelihood )

https://f95zone.to/threads/lilias-l...r-island-v1-08-final-fix-mikotoshi-dou.36666/
Alirghty then! Glad to see Lilia's is already translated, but I'm surprised Kagura is already work on SxS. Go figure. Welp, anyhoo, at least I only have to translate "My Mom's Succubus Chronicle". Still, kind of a bummer. I was having fun translating the other games as well. Translator++ is a bit tricky to use, but MOE (Microsoft Office Enterprise) makes it that much simpler to quickly machine translate, then quickly compare and contrast each necessary reading.

For anyone wondering, I'm also using this opportunity to re-study the kanji I've forgotten about to quickly increase my workplace efficieny.

Also, update: Since I'ver been a bit busy with work (gotta pay the bills somehow!) I have been a wee bit delayed in releasing an update for translations.

May as well mention it: if anyone sees a machine translated game and wants me to re-translate it, lemme know, by providing the original with the translated version. Just place the data folder of the translated version separately outside the readable folder and I'll do my magic.

Heh: MOE
XD

Apr 2, 2020
By the way, would anyone even consider donating on Ko-fi or patreon just to receive the translations and other stuff for this kind of work? Just wanted to put that out there. Every little bit helps.

Apr 2, 2020
Great news, everyone! (Just imagine Professor Farnsworth saying this entire thing (Futurama Character)). Translation Attempt for "My Mom's Succubus Chronicle" is already at 50% completion! Mind you, this is localized machine/human translation to speed things up, but still has the genuine human touch, more or less. there are some parts I wasn't too sure about when I was translating them, but I figured a little guess-work wouldn't hurt. For anyone who can actively edit the game using the rpg maker, or even trans++, feel free to make adjustments as you see fit, after I upload the patch files, of course!

Note: Considering the links to the file have been TOS'd (or ToSsed, if that makes more sense for some of you lot!) I WILL NOT BE UPLOADING THE ENTIRETY OF THE GAME, ONLY THE TRANSLATION PATCH FOR IMMEDIATE USE!

Just wanted to clarify that for anyone who might get the wrong idea. Feel free to distribute the patch as you see fit. At least leave my username somewhere in the patch, okay? Please?

Apr 2, 2020
Screw it. I'll see if I can complete the translation for "Succubus x Saint" first before Kagura Games(Copyright) does so.

Because why the hell not?!?

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Great news, everyone! (Just imagine Professor Farnsworth saying this entire thing (Futurama Character)). Translation Attempt for "My Mom's Succubus Chronicle" is already at 50% completion! Mind you, this is localized machine/human translation to speed things up, but still has the genuine human touch, more or less. there are some parts I wasn't too sure about when I was translating them, but I figured a little guess-work wouldn't hurt. For anyone who can actively edit the game using the rpg maker, or even trans++, feel free to make adjustments as you see fit, after I upload the patch files, of course!

Note: Considering the links to the file have been TOS'd (or ToSsed, if that makes more sense for some of you lot!) I WILL NOT BE UPLOADING THE ENTIRETY OF THE GAME, ONLY THE TRANSLATION PATCH FOR IMMEDIATE USE!

Just wanted to clarify that for anyone who might get the wrong idea. Feel free to distribute the patch as you see fit. At least leave my username somewhere in the patch, okay? Please?
Great news:ROFLMAO:, already 50%, damn you're fast:eek:.

Reactions: RyudomeSayonara

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Screw it. I'll see if I can complete the translation for "Succubus x Saint" first before Kagura Games(Copyright) does so.

Because why the hell not?!?
If you wanna do it, you should do it, kagura games take long to release, might only see it next year!:LOL:

Apr 2, 2020
Great news:ROFLMAO:, already 50%, damn you're fast:eek:.
Translator++ seriously increased my workspeed by an easy 700% average! Kinda tricky and unstable, but pretty reliable for what I need it to do. Plus my knowledge in Japanese also smoothly cooperated in the venture. Give me about two to three weeks, and hopefully will be able to upload it somewheres.