RPGM [Translation Request] My Mom's Succubus Chronicle

Apr 2, 2020
You never gonna understand i you the person who jeriking of with those kind of game censuerd fine for you but not for me. It a shame we adult need see censured games
If both of you will stop arguing about this, I will gladly decensor it, alright? Please, let us enjoy these games in peace.

Reactions: 88Michele88
Apr 2, 2020
can't complain with you there, futa's dont get me aroused and male mc's that look like girls, hate that stuff(looking at you
)
Meh, it was okay. Definitely coulda use a hella lot more animation, but that's just MOO (My Own Opinion)

Apr 2, 2020
Okay, been having to do A LOT of stuff around the house I've been living in for a bit. Lots of yard work, some plumbing, setting up my brother's pool, dog training, and a little bit of babysitting. Absolutely a PITA. Anyway, becasue of that, I haven't been able to make any progress in the past week. But now, so long as there isn't anything else urgent to do, I should be able to resume.

Will post a link once it reaches AT LEAST the 95% Mark. Mind you folks, besides the customised MTL stuff, some of it is being left the same as was oroginally translated. Since it's pretty accurate as is, it speeds up the process for me. It's just my hope that with the patch, your experiences 'should' be pretty enjoyable!

Apr 2, 2020
Update!

I have been working on the project here and there, but for maybe 20 minutes at a time every other day. Plus, with school starting back up, along with homeschooling, I haven't been able to even get on my PC all that much. So, telling the truth, my progress is getting hella behind.

I figure that once the kids get back to school in person, it'll make things a hell of a lot easier, so that I can get back to work.

I've also been looking for work(regular, paid work that I can do from the comfort of my home), but have not had any luck. Besides doing these (self-made) commissions here on F95zone, I honestly have no idea how I'm going to make any money... Maybe I should provide my services in the hired bhelp section, and see where I can go from there.

Of course, I will still be working on this, but I also have to make sure that I bring in income every now and then.

Post Script: I truly monologue too much.