RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
As far as I understand it, the current English work is provisional while waiting for a professional translation, as seen back in their dev blogs:
Oh fuck i was wrong

Thanks for letting me know :)

KenzukiRyunko

Feb 25, 2024
For those who also struggle with unlocking the Leo (girl#2) DLC scene1, I summarize the steps necessary in a chronological order:

1. use the elevator within Central Tower to get to girl#66, but instead of girl#66 spam talk with your partner (Flare) -> this will unlock girl#67 scene 1
2. use the elevator on 3F Central Tower (elevator with star doors) to get to the underground, then go to the room with the bed will unlock girl#67 scene 2
3. a flame symbol will spawn in front of Central Tower, interacting with said flame will make your partner leave team
4. go to Big City and enter the Study Room (DLC building to the west, below area where you fight Maki) will unlock Leo DLC scene1
5. if you enter your room in your hometown with your partner and interact with the event icon, the DLC scene of girl#67 will unlock

Kudos to Akun Bakar (link to japanese strategy guide), furryfriend and MagentaCase_BB!
Thank you my friend. I downloaded the game+dlc thinking I could complete it in 2-3 days becomes a week due to this final DLC scenes.

Eneomaos

Aug 17, 2020
I wish there were more extreme fetishes and not only sex. Like more rimming, armpit licking, bad odors, most important - masochist girls? There was a douji where the guy beat up the girl and she was alright with it. It was wholesome. And its not like it would be something bad here, its pretty fine to even have some masochistic girls in real life. In these fantasy games it wouldve been natural. Eh.. i hope there will be some extreme kinks in the latter part of the game
Is there any armpit licking in the game, tho? Or are you just wishing there was more of it?

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Is there any armpit licking in the game, tho? Or are you just wishing there was more of it?
I... don't remember any armpit licking though. There was 1 or 2 rimming scenes but nothing too dirty. I havent seen EVERYTHING but yeah its more of a wholesome fuck story

Joshiny_ped

Jul 31, 2023
I... don't remember any armpit licking though. There was 1 or 2 rimming scenes but nothing too dirty. I havent seen EVERYTHING but yeah its more of a wholesome fuck story
Kanata (the blue haired idol) gets her armpit licked.

tsmx

Mar 15, 2019
1710054538453.png

Where the last champion I found her for 2 hours Help me plzzzzz
I cant find blue costume girl

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Where the last champion I found her for 2 hours Help me plzzzzz
I cant find blue costume girl
This is an English speaking forum, so unfortunately, I don't think many people can read the language your game is in (although I think it's very cool that you can read it!(y)). Which lowers your chance of receiving help (and it seems like your auto-translator ain't fully coherent, I cannot understand the english text underneath your image as a native english speaker).

Perhaps you should ask for help on another site??

Reactions: gronyolofrog

Re_Mind

Jul 1, 2021
Need help unlocking number 59 the girl with white fox mask

Found the black mask one but I've spend days finding her

forbiddenlink

Nov 16, 2019
Is the creator still doing an EN translation? On twitter, someone asked if the EN version is still coming and the translated reply says "sorry". Sorry because he's not doing the EN ver or because it's taking too long?

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
guys the version on 1st page is 1.07, on dlsite is 1.16, i assume dlc is not compatible with latter.

Ultimadrago

Feb 13, 2021
Does anyone have an updated 100% save (including DLC)? The one posted previously seems to corrupt my game now.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes