RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes
Mar 23, 2019
Hey guys i need some help. I still need DLC scence for Hikari (001) but i can't find her...
Can somebody help?
japanese village, to the right with teleport
How do you guys got version 2.0.2 with dlc? mine 2.00 with dlc installed, before dlc 1.07
View attachment 3347395
There's patches on the ci-en page, though be warned that it could mess up pre-existing data
I don't mean for catching them, I mean we don't even see it so it doesn't show up as seen so it's still ???? in the dex. And I also know installing the DLC early is fine since I installed everything at once. I mean is there any clear delineation between normal game and dlc content.
Dlc adds few refights after defeating Athena + new events, a short what-if route where the protagonist dies and the nyuu-typical hypnotizing dude fucks everyone

nemish

Feb 8, 2022
Since no one has answered this one yet:
1. Go in front of central and tell your partner to stay there (leave the party)
2. Go to Big City and enter the little building at the west exit (below the area where you fight Maki)
Im standing in front of Central Tower, but I cant find an option to tell my partner to stay there.

Mar 23, 2019
Im standing in front of Central Tower, but I cant find an option to tell my partner to stay there.
Get all of 67/Flare's base game scene, go to 66 and just spam talk option with Flare.
do you know if the producers are creating something new? I love their works
The artist themselves are drawing a couple doujins' storyboard, and the game programmer is preparing a proper translation for Eng/Chinese + a few other games from other creators. It's possible a dlc 2 is being planned for this game but who knows

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

nemish

Feb 8, 2022
For those who also struggle with unlocking the Leo (girl#2) DLC scene1, I summarize the steps necessary in a chronological order:

1. use the elevator within Central Tower to get to girl#66, but instead of girl#66 spam talk with your partner (Flare) -> this will unlock girl#67 scene 1
2. use the elevator on 3F Central Tower (elevator with star doors) to get to the underground, then go to the room with the bed will unlock girl#67 scene 2
3. a flame symbol will spawn in front of Central Tower, interacting with said flame will make your partner leave team
4. go to Big City and enter the Study Room (DLC building to the west, below area where you fight Maki) will unlock Leo DLC scene1
5. if you enter your room in your hometown with your partner and interact with the event icon, the DLC scene of girl#67 will unlock

Kudos to Akun Bakar (link to japanese strategy guide), furryfriend and MagentaCase_BB!

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
How do you guys got version 2.0.2 with dlc? mine 2.00 with dlc installed, before dlc 1.07
Haven't check but I think unofficial translation is only up to 2.02, latest dlc is now 2.13 and is untranslated ofc.
To find that v2.02 you should read pages back, it's posted there.

Hentai-life

Nov 8, 2023
Get all of 67/Flare's base game scene, go to 66 and just spam talk option with Flare.

The artist themselves are drawing a couple doujins' storyboard, and the game programmer is preparing a proper translation for Eng/Chinese + a few other games from other creators. It's possible a dlc 2 is being planned for this game but who knows
Wait really??? Where did you see this?

Mar 23, 2019
Wait really??? Where did you see this?
About DLC2? There's a few abandoned room in the game that hints for planned contents (namely a boat ticket sale area and a mysterious lake map which was added mid-dlc development) and Nyuu has expressed the possibility of a DLC2, but he's quite burnt out after DLC1 + official translation works, so he's currently just drawing a few doujins' rough to allow other to finish the doujin for him (he does a commission system to hire artists on these "smaller" projects)

caldaribans

Nov 15, 2018
how can I watch DLC gallery guys? I found a door in forest ( red )when I go inside it says bad end and there are some animations. Is that all?

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes