RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

CornOnTheCobra

Nov 12, 2022
Home page, go to "languages" and set to english. Note DLC is not translated.

Use the hint, located on right side
Hey, sorry to bother you but do you what she means by debugger (second image)? Just completed all there is to do in the game and fancied playing around with a debugger to see if I could try and get the EX yarimon some of the starter trainers had if possible. Looked around quite extensively in that secret tree room but no luck yet sadly. Appreciate any help.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hey, sorry to bother you but do you what she means by debugger (second image)? Just completed all there is to do in the game and fancied playing around with a debugger to see if I could try and get the EX yarimon some of the starter trainers had if possible. Looked around quite extensively in that secret tree room but no luck yet sadly. Appreciate any help.
EX yarimon are not possible to get :)

There debugger is a mistranslation. It's just making a joke that you're buggin' the game up by using so much cheat tackles, according to the original (Japanese) wording of thigns

Reactions: CornOnTheCobra

CornOnTheCobra

Nov 12, 2022
EX yarimon are not possible to get :)

There debugger is a mistranslation. It's just making a joke that you're buggin' the game up by using so much cheat tackles, according to the original (Japanese) wording of thigns
Much appreciated, shame I can't get any of the EX yarimon, they had some really great artwork. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Much appreciated, shame I can't get any of the EX yarimon, they had some really great artwork. Thanks for letting me know.
It's implied that the EX yarimon aren't natural; they're created by a strong bond between the owner and the yarimon, forged from decades of years and strong love and the owner's strong soul power. So it also checks out that the mc, who hasn't been in the yarimon business for so long, doesn't have that bond with any other yarimon than his original one

Reactions: CornOnTheCobra

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
I'm trying to get to Wano village (from the hints), but I don't know where that is. I *think* it's the same as Peace village in the English translation, but can't get there due to elevation. Anyone know?

My current hint is:
Let's go to another town!
Let's go to Wano Village.

CornOnTheCobra

Nov 12, 2022
It's implied that the EX yarimon aren't natural; they're created by a strong bond between the owner and the yarimon, forged from decades of years and strong love and the owner's strong soul power. So it also checks out that the mc, who hasn't been in the yarimon business for so long, doesn't have that bond with any other yarimon than his original one
Yeah I get that, I was just hoping that there may have been an unofficial way of getting them or officially through maxing that effort value. But yeah I totally get the story implications it's just Gaoraio EX was just too cool to only see in like one or two fights.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I'm trying to get to Wano village (from the hints), but I don't know where that is. I *think* it's the same as Peace village in the English translation, but can't get there due to elevation. Anyone know?

My current hint is:
Let's go to another town!
Let's go to Wano Village.
Go through the cave :)

MinhLongTrung

Nov 16, 2020
what i should doing? i was in old road, but i don't know to next, and i see quest another, but i can't

understand it.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
what i should doing? i was in old road, but i don't know to next, and i see quest another, but i can't

understand it.
Go to the very end of the old road, and stick to the right (right before you fall off the little cliff that sets you back to the field directly above Hajimemura)

Assembely

Feb 7, 2024
Does anyone know what I have to do? My current hint is "Lets beat all the star trainers....", and there is none left, the only ones left are after the ending or after clearing. I saw dream 3, but no clue what to do next. Cant enter the championship. Am I missing something?

Mar 23, 2019
Does anyone know what I have to do? My current hint is "Lets beat all the star trainers....", and there is none left, the only ones left are after the ending or after clearing. I saw dream 3, but no clue what to do next. Cant enter the championship. Am I missing something?
Instant reply - checked F95 at the right timing lol
Have you went to the forest and beat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yet? If not, go there by the Central Tower and look for her in the deepest area.
Otherwise, go back home and interact with your bed to enter dream 4, then championship will start

Assembely

Feb 7, 2024
Instant reply - checked F95 at the right timing lol
Have you went to the forest and beat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yet? If not, go there by the Central Tower and look for her in the deepest area.
Otherwise, go back home and interact with your bed to enter dream 4, then championship will start
DAM, SHE WAS THERE. I'v BEEN IN THIS FOREST 17 TIMES AND SHE NEVER WAS THERE.....
Thanks Magenta!

Reactions: MagentaCase_BB

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
does the game always act like you've used cheat tackles even if you haven't? is there something that happens if you don't use any beyond the first fight?

Mar 23, 2019
does the game always act like you've used cheat tackles even if you haven't? is there something that happens if you don't use any beyond the first fight?
Story-wise, always - though you could argue that the protagonist has the advantage in-story of "last resort" of using it even if he doesn't use it. There's a minor acknowledgement cg (non-adult) in the DLC development room if you talk to one of the developer

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Alright that's all 67 girls and their H scenes complete. Just to check, what's the DLC content? I never saw any clear indicator of what was DLC and what wasn't so I'd like to make sure I got it. Also, is it not possible to fill out the yarimon dex? I think you can't encounter the final evolution of what's supposed to be the water frog starter.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Alright that's all 67 girls and their H scenes complete. Just to check, what's the DLC content? I never saw any clear indicator of what was DLC and what wasn't so I'd like to make sure I got it. Also, is it not possible to fill out the yarimon dex? I think you can't encounter the final evolution of what's supposed to be the water frog starter.

Please use search function next time to easily find answers to your questions: (y) :LOL:

Some pokemon are not found in the wild.
The DLC contents only activate after you win against the Champion/final boss, so there wouldn't be any effects on the main game itself so no worries on installing it early.

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Please use search function next time to easily find answers to your questions: (y) :LOL:
I don't mean for catching them, I mean we don't even see it so it doesn't show up as seen so it's still ???? in the dex. And I also know installing the DLC early is fine since I installed everything at once. I mean is there any clear delineation between normal game and dlc content.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes