RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes
Mar 23, 2019
Can u turn off cross section in the animations somehow?
No, it's drawn in the CGs and not a stacked layer, so no turning it off
I have the DLC downloaded but can't leave my partner at the Tower (there's no flame to the left of the door). Any advice? Or is it triggered by catching more 'mons?
I've heard that you need to complete all of her base game scenes, including the one at the top of the tower and the one at her room underground before able to let her leave your party freely

sdsdssdawer

Sep 14, 2023
So I accidently beat the girl boss in the big city before I get my card, so I am stuck at chapter 4 now. Is there any think I can do with it?

sdsdssdawer

Sep 14, 2023
Why does the girl boss lock you in? (Geniunely curious, want to help:)
So you know that In the story you are supposed to get a item( I belive is some sort of card) that record your win to those trainers. What happed is that before I got that item I went to the battleground in the city and fought that boss. Later on when I progress with the story to the point I have to beat 12 elite trainers, the game shows me that I haven't beat the girl in the city. But I can't battle again since I have done it already. In conclusion the game just didn't record the win( I think).

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
So you know that In the story you are supposed to get a item( I belive is some sort of card) that record your win to those trainers. What happed is that before I got that item I went to the battleground in the city and fought that boss. Later on when I progress with the story to the point I have to beat 12 elite trainers, the game shows me that I haven't beat the girl in the city. But I can't battle again since I have done it already. In conclusion the game just didn't record the win( I think).
Oof...you may be out of luck then, brother/sister/homie:cautious:

Just check if you just don't need to beat any other trainers.

Also, here's my save file. I think the lastone has all the pocket monsters, and f'd all the girls up to the part where you need to beat the 12 elite trainers (aka any girl that is an elite trainer or requires you to beat elite trainers haven't been f'd yet)

My trainer level is high, and this probably won't be a carbon copy of your save, but hope it helps.

PS: ya gatta replace your entire save folder, just drag the entire folder I attached into the WWW folder instead of taking out its contents, or the game won't recognize it. Backup your personal saves just in case, if you want to keep it. Hope it helps >_<

Also, I'm playing the version with DLC 1. I don't know, but my saves might be fucked if you aren't playing with DLC1 installed. Just know that you can probably set the game to english translation and it should work for all non-dlc1 content, even with dlc1 installed. DLC1 is not need to beat the base game :)

sdsdssdawer

Sep 14, 2023
Oof...you may be out of luck then, brother/sister/homie:cautious:

Just check if you just don't need to beat any other trainers.

Also, here's my save file. I think the lastone has all the pocket monsters, and f'd all the girls up to the part where you need to beat the 12 elite trainers (aka any girl that is an elite trainer or requires you to beat elite trainers haven't been f'd yet)

My trainer level is high, and this probably won't be a carbon copy of your save, but hope it helps.

PS: ya gatta replace your entire save folder, just drag the entire folder I attached into the WWW folder instead of taking out its contents, or the game won't recognize it. Backup your personal saves just in case, if you want to keep it. Hope it helps >_<

Also, I'm playing the version with DLC 1. I don't know, but my saves might be fucked if you aren't playing with DLC1 installed. Just know that you can probably set the game to english translation and it should work for all non-dlc1 content, even with dlc1 installed. DLC1 is not need to beat the base game :)
Thank you very much. I will try if I have chance

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

conmeno123

Apr 3, 2020
hello, I have 2 starter trainers left to beat but I cant find them, I found the detective girl but she didnt want to battle with me, I alr beaten first girl' mum, the white hair girl on the beach, and the orange twin-hair girl. Thanks!

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
hello, I have 2 starter trainers left to beat but I cant find them, I found the detective girl but she didnt want to battle with me, I alr beaten first girl' mum, the white hair girl on the beach, and the orange twin-hair girl. Thanks!
You need to battle a total of 12 trainers. You only listed 4.

The locations of all the trainers are written on the hint screen, to the right side of the game once you load it :)

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
I just started playing, anyone know what the whole information processing successful is about?

khangtran12g1

Jan 12, 2024
I'm new to the game. Is it true that only Chikorita evolves into different forms, and the remaining 151 Pokémon are all found in the forest? Or are there some Pokémon that require evolution to obtain? Can someone provide me with an answer? I couldn't find several Pokémon, so I'm not sure if they are available in the forest or not.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I'm new to the game. Is it true that only Chikorita evolves into different forms, and the remaining 151 Pokémon are all found in the forest? Or are there some Pokémon that require evolution to obtain? Can someone provide me with an answer? I couldn't find several Pokémon, so I'm not sure if they are available in the forest or not.
Some pokemon are not found in the wild.

Go into the menu screen, and look into the Pokemon Index.

On the bottom left, there is a description box for a Pokemon. If you haven't found the Pokemon yet, it's description is replaced by how to obtain pokemon. If the description says "not found in the wild," ya need to find the previous pokemon and level it up until you can "soul level" (i.e. evolve) it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Raikaa

conmeno123

Apr 3, 2020
You need to battle a total of 12 trainers. You only listed 4.

The locations of all the trainers are written on the hint screen, to the right side of the game once you load it :)
1705423190790.png
the text are overlapped, but I can figure out there are only 2 persons left, one is the detective girl (Idk how to start the battle with her) and one in Wano Village. Can u show me where the rest of them? Thank you

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
the text are overlapped, but I can figure out there are only 2 persons left, one is the detective girl (Idk how to start the battle with her) and one in Wano Village. Can u show me where the rest of them? Thank you

2 in the church, upper floor.
3 in Wano Village. Kurohime/Momohime (kicks off after seeing their event toward the bottom left of Wano Village). Plus Aoi, the shrine maiden in the shrine above Wano Village.
1 in the beginning village, Pokemon healing station. Hikari's mom.
1 at the wharf in harbor town. To kick that one off, first see the event at the swimming pool.
1 in harbor town, bottom left, maid.
1 in the ruins (all the way above the beginning village, at the base of the old road). Ya gotta go through a whole event chain. Also fondle the dual statues on the way to Wano Village (the pathway, not the cave)
1 in the big city, near the department
1 in the big city, in the building where's they're holding a Comiket. Lots of people lining up
The detective. Try fucking all the other farm girls first.
1 in the back of the forest that's at the back of central tower. Do this last because it only triggers once all other star trainers defeated.

khangtran12g1

Jan 12, 2024
"This genre is very interesting; this is my first time playing this type of game. Can anyone recommend similar titles for me?"

Mar 23, 2019
is it possible if I havent finished the game and I already install the dlc? or do i need to finish the game so i can install that?
The DLC contents only activate after you win against the Champion/final boss, so there wouldn't be any effects on the main game itself so no worries on installing it early.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes