RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

conmeno123

Apr 3, 2020
2 in the church, upper floor.
3 in Wano Village. Kurohime/Momohime (kicks off after seeing their event toward the bottom left of Wano Village). Plus Aoi, the shrine maiden in the shrine above Wano Village.
1 in the beginning village, Pokemon healing station. Hikari's mom.
1 at the wharf in harbor town. To kick that one off, first see the event at the swimming pool.
1 in harbor town, bottom left, maid.
1 in the ruins (all the way above the beginning village, at the base of the old road). Ya gotta go through a whole event chain. Also fondle the dual statues on the way to Wano Village (the pathway, not the cave)
1 in the big city, near the department
1 in the big city, in the building where's they're holding a Comiket. Lots of people lining up
The detective. Try fucking all the other farm girls first.
1 in the back of the forest that's at the back of central tower. Do this last because it only triggers once all other star trainers defeated.
Thanks a lot man

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

qtinhi

May 23, 2021
Does anyone know where to find Patra's second event? Nevermind I guess I just explored the region she's in through shortcuts before.

Also I don't know where to find the frog and the blue ball (Nº 131) pokemon. Nvm I found the post showing their location just now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

furryfriend

Jul 19, 2023
How to open the scene from DLS girl No. 2? (this is Google translator)
Since no one has answered this one yet:
1. Go in front of central and tell your partner to stay there (leave the party)
2. Go to Big City and enter the little building at the west exit (below the area where you fight Maki)

Rando11423

Oct 15, 2020
Some pokemon are not found in the wild.

Go into the menu screen, and look into the Pokemon Index.

On the bottom left, there is a description box for a Pokemon. If you haven't found the Pokemon yet, it's description is replaced by how to obtain pokemon. If the description says "not found in the wild," ya need to find the previous pokemon and level it up until you can "soul level" (i.e. evolve) it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you make the menu english?

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes