RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

harouxin

Mar 5, 2018
I'm stuck, unable to progress on beating all star trainers. The only ones I can think of that may be a star trainer is the blue idol I can't find and I can't seem to figure out how to continue the questline with Vice and Queme. I fought Queme once but that was it.

Does anyone have a list of all the star trainers?

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 3236568 Where can I find her last scene?
Bottom right to the Japanese village map, the DLC added an extra small building for her event.
I'm stuck, unable to progress on beating all star trainers. The only ones I can think of that may be a star trainer is the blue idol I can't find and I can't seem to figure out how to continue the questline with Vice and Queme. I fought Queme once but that was it.

Does anyone have a list of all the star trainers?
Maki, Taiga, Akira, Vritra/Witch at church, Queme (non-serious), Mizuki/Waitress, Aoi, Luna/Hikari's mom, Aya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: asieumau

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
any know what to do next , this part yet to be translated
QUEST

Let's beat the star trainers in the various regions: 7 people left

Japanese Village North: 2 (ojizo san) aka stone sculptured
-> google ojizo san if you don't know what it is; very helpful hint and it's common knowledge in JPN :)
Japanese Village...
Japanese Village, In Front of the Mansion
-> Mansion means japanese-styled big house that wealthy people live in
Beginning Town's Research Lab -> The place in the Beginning Town, where you get your pokemon healed

As you start clearing these people, you'll probably get more hints as well (i.e. the above is not a comprehensive list of where to find all 7 people that are left, just where to start you off thus far :))

Reactions: dreminh

Akun Bakar

Sep 3, 2023
Found a Japanese guide for the DLC events, just google translate it and it's still easy to understand:

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Yorinnep

Mar 13, 2021
I'm completely lost to where the last 2 star trainers are. Can't find the other sister and I've looked inside the central forest but couldn't find Leo. Capture.PNG

thisbadday

Apr 29, 2018
I have several questions, so if anyone can help me?
1. I'm missing last scene of Aya and Athena where to find them?
2. how do I get the last girl? (no. 67)
3. how to active the DLC? (I already beat the champion more than once)

Throwaways

Dec 17, 2017
I have the DLC downloaded but can't leave my partner at the Tower (there's no flame to the left of the door). Any advice? Or is it triggered by catching more 'mons?

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes