(Translation Request) Nightmare School - Lost Girls & Miko's Sexual Adventure.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It did get a game thread a few hours ago, but it's currently unavailable... So cross your fingers that it comes back.
Nightmare★School~Lost Girls~
I was looking over that until it became unavailable... There was a lot not translated :cautious: but the girls were cute :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Gallery Code for D Child was 0105
You can visit the Gallery by using the Notebook from the Inventory
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Sigh I snaged this before it was taken down, and can't seem to sort out how to turn on the console for the cheat I saw should copy pasted that info before I took a nape after downloading it...

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
Well what do you know. I just received an email from Dlsite saying that Nightmare School is being translated by the site.

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
Anyone know if the Dlsite translation is good? There a bit hit and miss with me sometimes there good other times a MLT is better don't really want to waste money on a broken MTL

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Anyone know if the Dlsite translation is good? There a bit hit and miss with me sometimes there good other times a MLT is better don't really want to waste money on a broken MTL
Not sure how many would pay the $18.80 to find out. Well if you do try it perhaps be kind and drop it here so someone can see about removing the drm part :p

skite0

Jul 22, 2017
if drm is only on the .exe and not the other files, someone could hypothetically upload their data folder and it will prob work with the untranslated version here